RJ Engineering Systems

Be The First To
Add Photos

You get what you put in

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

Pros- Can make a huge impact within organization
    - Management has an open door policy
    - Flexible with PTOs
    - Opportunities to work with some of the top energy companies in the world

Cons- Long hours
    - Meetings
    - Management can be demanding - however this is true in any small company..there is no room to hide

Advice to Senior Management- Give employees more opportunities to voice their concerns and give input into operations

Stay away from these guys.

Engineer (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsWhen you leave this company, your next job will seem like heaven. You will subject to a lot of unnecessary pressure.

Cons-You are forced to work 10 hrs/day minimum. You will not be compensated for any overtime. Both colleagues and I worked 14 hrs/day consistently without reward.
    -Upper level management is very unprofessional. When the CEO steps out of the office very insulting remarks are made by upper level management about present employees and past employees.
    -Very abusive treatment by management. There are no boundaries on personal matters.

Advice to Senior Management-Do not work an employee longer than 8 hours. Anything after an 8 hours day should be overtime.

Good Opportunity – for getting scammed

Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsNot a single one you can think of.

ConsGreat opportunity - what a joke, believe me it start with endless growing opportunity for you and then you will be end by this opportunity. Workload has nothing to do with your work hours; they feel if employee will work for 16-18 hr. /day that means he is working. If you have personal work forget about it, they definitely don’t care. You can see the malicious smile on their face saying I made you work extra hours and you can’t do anything about it. They love to talk bad about others family. Micro-management experts, they should be awarded for excellence in this category. Work on gas station if essential but not in this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to learn to respect each employee even if they have different skin color. Stop talking about employee’s private life and start looking for humanizing your own.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Opportunity

Project Engineer (Former Employee) Houston, TX

Pros- Friendly Work Environment
    - Lot of Learning Opportunities
    - Can develop several facets of Experience - Commercial and Technical
    - Can gain valuable hands on experience if interested
    - This experience can develop some one into a good project engineering or management professional
    - International Travel Opportunities
    - Interaction with Customers and Sub vendors can develop communication and management skills

Cons- Work pressure can be intense at certain times.
    - Is a deadline driven business, so need to match up to it.

Advice to Senior Management- Employees are the biggest asset in this business.

crappy place to work.

Engineer (Former Employee) Houston, TX

Prosnot good in any manner or degree.

ConsInadequate or below standard, not satisfactory at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementTime is the biggest teacher.

"Stay away from this company if you can"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFast work Environment which helps one learn a lot in a very short period of time, although at the cost of work life balance and extremely high stress.

Cons-No work Life Balance
    -Lack of respect from Management towards employees
    -Below industry average compensation
    -Extremely long working hours (approx. 11-13 hours a day, work on weekends at times)
    -Sweatshop like work environment and treatment from management
    -Your Opinion or ideas don't matter to the management

Worked for RJ Engineering Systems? Contribute to the Community!