Be The First To
100% of the CEO
I worked at RJ Palmer
Pros – Was only there for an internship program
Cons – time, money, creativity within actual office
Advice to Senior Management – growth opportunities
2010-10-18 09:10 PDT
I worked at RJ Palmer full-time for more than a year
Pros – - The teams, including most of the upper management, are willing to sit down and educate the younger members of the team.
- Upper management set up training sessions and almost always involve junior level employees to sit in meetings.
- Fun events and real manageable work hours, depending on the team you work on.
- Cool clients.
- Opportunity to move laterally within the company.
Cons – - The work itself is tedious. When you are a junior employee, it's a lot of data entry and sameness as the long term clients tend to want the same media plan/buy each year.
- Not a lot of room for moving upwards or incentive to stay. While the senior management has been there for years, most of the junior employees turnover every year or two.
- There is definitely favoritism and sometimes it feels "cliquey".
Advice to Senior Management – - Allow the junior members to be more involved in the bigger and more important decisions.
- The president & CEO are nice, but quite disconnected from the rest of the company. I worked there for a year and I'm pretty sure they never learned my name.
2013-10-31 09:29 PDT
I worked at RJ Palmer as a contractor for less than a year
Pros – I like most of the people
Cons – the stairs going from the first floor to the fourth floor and the pay
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-10-29 10:59 PDT
I have been working at RJ Palmer full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – Smart people and solid, brand name accounts. Management is well versed in TV media buying and excels at maneuvering within that marketplace.
Cons – Traditional conception of the media landscape. Not very forward thinking, especially in terms of emerging, digital media. Not very creative.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2013-05-09 12:46 PDT
I have been working at RJ Palmer
Pros – Lot's of ownership given to all employees... never just a number.
Cons – Long overtime hours without compensation
Advice to Senior Management – Pay at least industry standard...
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2011-06-17 16:56 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –