RJT Compuquest

Updated September 26, 2014
3.5

RJT Compuquest President Amarjit Shokeen
Amarjit Shokeen

I have worked with RFT as a Senior Business Analyst for the last 3.5 years and it is great Organization to work with.

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst

I have been working at RJT Compuquest full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Responsive staff
    Salary is fair and on time
    good CEO

Cons

you rarely hear from the business development manager who found you a job.

Not so well~ My current company has blacklisted RJT as they did not give my documents

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst

I worked at RJT Compuquest full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

payment is on time. Was never on bench, so i don't know how they treat you when you are on bench.

Cons

1. They will be rude when you say you are resigning. will cancel your 140 and all relevant GC process documents.
    2. pay is less compared to other consulting firms.. they take a bulk 35% of the salary from their client saying they will pay for health insurance. Health insurance is not so good as well. you pay $400 per month from your pocket as well. (it is 65-35 %)
    3. No direct clients. Its multi tier and this can be a problem if you have to go to india for h1 stamping.
    4. No interaction with them once they find the project for you.
    5. will show true colors when you say you quit

Take care of the cons! Words spread by mouth and if you are good, more consultants will come to you. treat ur employees well.. you are not god to say that u hold our GC docs and will cancel everything if u quit.

The fortune 500 company i have joined has blacklisted u as u declined to provide my documents to them.

I've worked with RJT Compuquest for over two years as a Senior Business Analyst and Project Management Consultant.

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst/Project Management  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst/Project Management in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at RJT Compuquest as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Employee/Employer relationship...Excellent Health insurance and other benefits...Super active marketing team.

Cons

Account Managers should check up on consultants.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Leadership

I worked at RJT Compuquest

Pros

Good leadership and employees first attitude of the owners. Employee centric approach. Good team of recruiters and sales personnel. Reliable and trust worthy HR and Payroll team.

Cons

Staffing based, hence less opportunity of personal growth and career growth.

Nothing good to share

Former Employee - Business Analyst  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at RJT Compuquest full-time for less than a year

Pros

No benefits. Here only rule is if you are not billable then you won't get salary. Must be informed to USCIS.

Cons

H1 Visa holders and those are in Oracle E-Business suite - NEVER join this company else you have to cry. They don't have Oracle EBS projects.

RJT Compuquest never pays salary when you in-between the project. It's company's responsibility to pay salary when your billing has stopped.
    If you don't have guts to pay salary when employee is on bench, why you are claiming yourself as best IT company in USA and asking your HR/marketing staff to recruit resources. Everybody must complain about this to USCIS and make them aware that not only RJT but all other body shoppers are not paying salary when there is no project. By law they should be forced to pay salary in any circumstance if you are legally employee of that company.

Pay salary to resource when they are in-between the project. It's your responsibility. Don't raise your hands like Indian cheap politicians.

good company

Former Employee - ORACLE SCM  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - ORACLE SCM in San Diego, CA

I worked at RJT Compuquest as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

i have been with 6 months

Cons

needs to find out direct clients

Need to focus on employee development programs

I had a bad experience

Former Employee - Business Analyst  in  Torrance, CA
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Torrance, CA

I worked at RJT Compuquest as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

None compared to other consulting firms I have worked with. Having a project to work on is good. I liked the clients. I did get paid for all the hours I worked.

Cons

Consultants leaving projects before the project was complete ( I think this is a bad sign). They try to juggle your time between clients without any concern for the workload. I have been doing Oracle consulting for 20 years and found their expectations unreasonable and not in the best interest of the client. I had to repeatedly raise issues with my manager but did not get the proper engagement from them. Team members were not held accoutable for their project responsibilities and more often than not left the project before completion.

The experience with RJT so far has been really good.

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst (Oracle Applications)  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst (Oracle Applications) in Chicago, IL

I have been working at RJT Compuquest full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Timely Pay
    2. The Sales team is really good. Getting projects is not tough.
    3. Transparency in Bill Rates, Benefits etc. No hidden surprises after joining the company.

Cons

1. Need to increase the number of Direct clients.
    2. For the employees working on the Percentage Basis, Should have minimum leaves per annum.

1. Should really try to increase Direct Clients which will benefit both RJT and employees as well. This will attract more consultants to join the company.
    2. Need to increase the Employee strength.

Good

I have been working at RJT Compuquest

Pros

It is a good company

Cons

There are no cons from me

There is no chance of career growth in this company.

Former Employee - Business Financial Analyst  in  Torrance, CA
    Former Employee - Business Financial Analyst in Torrance, CA

I worked at RJT Compuquest full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good for entry level people

Cons

bias management, doesn't care for employees

RJT Compuquest Photos

Rjt Heads
Rjt Booth
Office Building

+ Add Photo

Worked for RJT Compuquest? Contribute to the Community!