RLM Services, Inc.

Add Photos

Rolando L Medina

RLM - Fantastic Experience

Network Engineer (Current Employee) Bay Point, CA

ProsPeople are friendly and very accommodating to time frames.

ConsOlder building, required some maneuvering to get wireless working.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep recruiting - have a wonderful support base, now build on it.

Excellent company to work for as a contractor in the healthcare field! Very professional and committed to employees!

Utilization Management Nurse (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent pay with good benefits and reimbursement for training/certifications.
    Had policies and procedures in place and actually adhered to them, unlike some companies.

ConsNo cons related to RLM, but working as a contractor in a military facility has it's drawbacks- basically any complaint (true or false) can be made to the contracting office on base and your company can be "forced" to let you go. Doesn't happen often, but the potential is there and all it takes is a personality conflict w/someone you don't really know or someone else's personal agenda and you're out of a job.

One horrible nightmare

Contractor (Current Employee)

Pros-The employees you work with can be some of the best in the world. RLM contracts with Federal installations and those are the employees you can be proud to work with.

Cons-No communication from the company,no benefits, pay erratic. RLM has a limited employee handbook and often changes the rules mid stream with no warning. Must fight for everything with this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out of the contract business because you do not know how to run a business. Employees go to work ona daily basis and give 110% while RLM reaps the benefits and gives back 10%.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Happy enough with this job.

Contract RN (Current Employee)

ProsI am happy enough with this job. It is the highest paying RN salary in the area and can't beat the hours. I work M-F from 0700 - 1700, have every other Fridy off. All weekends and national holidays off. I always get the vacation time that I need or want. Empkoyer is flexible with my childcare situation and can work flex hours if needed.

ConsI am al ittle bored. Mostly tlephone consults and not much direct patient care. I had absolutley no taining or orientation. I received a two day course on the computer harting and that was it! I had to figure everything out for myself. No direction in this office at all. thankfully I am a fairly resourseful and independant person and was able to handle it. It took me abot 6 months to a year to feel comfortable.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have not heard from RLM sionce I;ve been hired. they just send me a paycheck and I guess f/u with Contract management that I'm an acceptable employee.

Worked for RLM Services, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!