Glassdoor is your free inside look at RMG reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by RMG employees.
Current Employee – been working at RMG
Pros – great interdisciplinary dynamic team. Very organized. Focus on teaching and growing as a profressional. Lots of vacation days and great benefits.
Cons – Lack of appreciation. Supervisors not taking responsibility for employees so if there is an issue you have to confront them.
2011-04-12 18:30 PDT
Former Employee – worked at RMG
Pros – - If you're a believer of the charitable/political cause, the position would entitle you to grabbing two birds with one stone as you're earning a paycheck whilst standing up for the ideologies.
- Once in a while you might find yourself engaged in a delightful conversation with a respondent
- An excellent benefits package
Cons – - If you don't care about the charitable/political cause the job can be very stressful
- The chance of being promoted is close to 0
- Management at times lack tact, and converse with a condescending demeanor
Advice to Senior Management – - It would be nice if there were more opportunities posted internally, as the company would prosper by choosing the right person from a bigger pool of qualified candidates
- There are many technical difficulties (such as; the server frequently crashing, the 2-3 second delay that occurs when the respondent picks up the receiver) that could be better looked after by the IT department
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2010-07-23 17:46 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –