RN Network

Updated Feb 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bill Heller

Best company, so many perks, & a amazing President!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boca Raton, FL

ProsAlways something fun happening--coffee barista, catered lunch, BBQ, Bagel Fridays, Surpise Bonuses, Contests, etc.
    People are amazingly friendly, caring, and supportive. The varying personalities, contribute to such a fun atomosphere--working hard doesn't feel like work. You want to do it, because you really like the people you are surrounded by!

ConsOnly challenge is dealing with the highs and lows of staffing--when you are surrounded by great people, you have the support and acknowledgement to feel fulfilled and successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis company is so amazing that the employees take a lot for granted---these perks become habit forming. Perhaps change them up more often, so there's always something new, and maybe those that take it for granted, won't anymore.

Great Culture

ProsGreat Leadership, Fun Culture, Fantastic employees

ConsLowering commission every year - Cap on Pay

It's ok

Recruiter (Current Employee) Boca Raton, FL

ProsFlexibility of hours
    Parent company, CHG Healthcare is great
    Benefits
    Co-workers

ConsManagers
    No room for growth
    Claim to be transparent but they are not
    Commissions change every year and making money becomes more and more difficult
    Managers play favorites and if they do not like you, look out

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn from the people in UT how to run a happy place to work

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Does not stand behind their nurses

Travel Nurse (Former Employee) Roanoke, VA

ProsI think the insurance is okay.

ConsDoes not stand behind their nurses.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to listen and stand behind your nurses. If a nurse has a gut feeling it is usually with a good reason. Submitted to an assignment I left after completing one night. I am an ICU nurse, was told I would only work on an ICU floor, and could work several nights in a row. By the time I started there were so many lies I could not keep up. I wanted to get out of the contract then. But nonetheless I went and even though I was trained two days in my specialty ICU, my very first night I got floated to a medical surgical floor where none of the nurses would help me and I was not trained. I was given an assignment covered by three nurses. I had a demanding family, a dying patient, a crazy patient, a transferthat wasnt completed on dayshift, a patient who needed to go to MRI with valium that wasnt completed on dayshift and an incoming admission plus a patient who needed t. The charting system was totally different but I managed to swing that awful assignment with one minor charting system error. Long story short RN Network did not stand behind me from the beginning and now there is a major problem going on with this hospital system. Stay away from RN Network. They are the worst.

Best Place To Work!

Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) Boca Raton, FL

ProsThey really care about their employees and it is a great work environment. A lot of team work. It is a place where you can not wait to go into to work every day. There is a lot of room for growth in this company no matter what position you are in. Great management team and support staff.

ConsNone that I can think of.

Worked for RN Network? Contribute to the Community!