RN Network Reviews

Updated September 2, 2014
Updated September 2, 2014
3.6

Bill Heller

Best company, so many perks, & a amazing President!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at RN Network full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Always something fun happening--coffee barista, catered lunch, BBQ, Bagel Fridays, Surpise Bonuses, Contests, etc.
    People are amazingly friendly, caring, and supportive. The varying personalities, contribute to such a fun atomosphere--working hard doesn't feel like work. You want to do it, because you really like the people you are surrounded by!

Cons

Only challenge is dealing with the highs and lows of staffing--when you are surrounded by great people, you have the support and acknowledgement to feel fulfilled and successful.

This company is so amazing that the employees take a lot for granted---these perks become habit forming. Perhaps change them up more often, so there's always something new, and maybe those that take it for granted, won't anymore.

Poor Management

Current Employee - Sales in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at RN Network full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Co workers are fantastic, good training, benefits

Cons

Management is terrible. Turnover has been increasing year over year and it is because of horrible management on the sales side. Recruiters keep leaving because the pay is awful, there is no room for advancement and the managers are not honest. People have been leaving at least once a week. They cap the commission and change it every year. The shiny exterior fades pretty quickly

find out why people leave and fix the problem

Great Culture

I have been working at RN Network full-time

Pros

Great Leadership, Fun Culture, Fantastic employees

Cons

Lowering commission every year - Cap on Pay

Does not stand behind their nurses

Former Employee - Travel Nurse in Roanoke, VA
    Former Employee - Travel Nurse in Roanoke, VA

I worked at RN Network full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I think the insurance is okay.

Cons

Does not stand behind their nurses.

Learn to listen and stand behind your nurses. If a nurse has a gut feeling it is usually with a good reason. Submitted to an assignment I left after completing one night. I am an ICU nurse, was told I would only work on an ICU floor, and could work several nights in a row. By the time I started there were so many lies I could not keep up. I wanted to get out of the contract then. But nonetheless I went and even though I was trained two days in my specialty ICU, my very first night I got floated to a medical surgical floor where none of the nurses would help me and I was not trained. I was given an assignment covered by three nurses. I had a demanding family, a dying patient, a crazy patient, a transferthat wasnt completed on dayshift, a patient who needed to go to MRI with valium that wasnt completed on dayshift and an incoming admission plus a patient who needed t. The charting system was totally different but I managed to swing that awful assignment with one minor charting system error. Long story short RN Network did not stand behind me from the beginning and now there is a major problem going on with this hospital system. Stay away from RN Network. They are the worst.

Best Place To Work!

Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at RN Network full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They really care about their employees and it is a great work environment. A lot of team work. It is a place where you can not wait to go into to work every day. There is a lot of room for growth in this company no matter what position you are in. Great management team and support staff.

Cons

None that I can think of.