RNR Consulting Reviews

RNR Consulting President & CEO Holly J. Julius
Holly J. Julius

A grooming facility

I worked at RNR Consulting

Pros

They put you to work immediately regardless of your ability or knowledge. Since it is a small operation you learn all aspects of the business fairly quick.

Cons

There are no consistent guidelines. There is a severe lack of professionalism by Senior Management and the inconsistency in which rules are applied along with the focus on revenue generation vs. staff development is atrocious. Lower level employees do not feel valued, and managers are pitted against each other for revenue generation. Breeds contempt and high turnover. Also, might want to question the alien hiring policy.

Dump

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at RNR Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Getting out of that concentration camp of consulting gurus

Cons

I worked there for two months and that was too long. They're a minority business bidding lowball on jobs that they're in top contention for. You can forget about having a social life (unless you're me and gave two cares about work after 5).

Pack it up and go back to your native country

Bull Crap of a place

I worked at RNR Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A big nothing. Definitely one of the worst places to work

Cons

The worst place for someone to work.

No one can help them

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

DO NOT WORK HERE

I worked at RNR Consulting

Pros

Very few. I think the only positive attributes of RNR Consulting is the diverse work work (different ethnicities), and the amount of different projects you are exposed to.

Cons

Incompetent CEO and HR, She was just voted one of the Top CEO's in NE OH under the age of 40. Please do not be fooled by this, she makes very poor leadership decisions that have negative impacts on the overall morale of the company. She also on numerous occasions has talked negatively about employees to other employees, which again brings down morale. HR consists of 1 women who does payroll, A/P, filing, employee benefits (or lack there of), employee work visas', etc, etc. She is spinning to many plates and instead of being good at one thing, she is pretty bad at everything. Also, this company does not stand behind their employees and will not hesitate to fire someone. I know the economy is not doing very well right now, but please think good and hard before accepting a position at this meat grinder they call RNR Consulting.

Fire the CEO!

Dissatisfied

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I worked at RNR Consulting

Pros

There aren't too many. Good clients and challenging project tasks could be the only silver lining here. The analysts have to figure out lot of stuff for themselves which makes them independent.

Cons

This place should be called a consulting sweatshop. After a year of working here, the analysts are second guessing themselves, under-confident and dominated by a bunch of "executive" level people. They take the analysts for a ride almost every hour of the day, even weekends aren't spared. The workforce is diverse as far as the nationalities are concerned and they are stuck with the "company" because of the paperwork (is my best guess). The organizational structure is an upside down pyramid where the upper management keeps taking advantage of the workers.

CEO School

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at RNR Consulting

Pros

RNR is full of future CEOs. This is the place to cut your teeth in the consulting business. You get the opportunities of a lifetime to learn and grow. Sink or swim is the mantra here, with entrepreneurship at the top of the company's core values.

Cons

Small company benefits, less than industry standard compensation and the usual employee gripes :)

Worked for RNR Consulting? Contribute to the Community!