RREEF

RREEF CEO Pierre Cherki

Pierre Cherki

Great people

Vice President (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsMy position is always changing in terms of properties and that keeps it interesting

ConsNot sure what would be the next step

A Company to Admire and Puzzle over

V P (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsExcellent organization with phenomenal executive leadership. Claude Rosenberg, Paul Sack, Johnson Bogart and Alander Hogland built a enviable Investment Advisor which has been admired throughout the commercial real estate industry.

ConsThe emphasis on a family value type business culture has evolved into a big banking Wall Street mentalitiy.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a way to understand the increasing work loads being absorbed by company personnel.

Unreasonable expectations, no appreciation

Accountant (Former Employee) Costa Mesa, CA

ProsReally good benefits. Great vacation rate (but you don't have time to take it). Friendly co-workers.

ConsUnreasonable expectations. Unreasonable deadlines that don't consider the time needed to provide the quality of work they expect in the short amount of time given. Too much overtime and no appreciation. No increases for the staff. Too many managers that don't really do much work and don't give assistance to the employees when needed.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview the processes, requirements and time deadlines for reasonableness and whether they're cost-effective.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Was a decent place to work prior to Deutsche Bank take over

Network Administrator (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsFriendly and helpful staff, opportunity for personal growth with small IT department. Awesome location in the John Hancock Building. Average salary.

ConsMassive layoffs, outsourced entire departments. Horrible hours, no understanding for family time and working during holidays. No bonuses and salary increases.

Advice to Senior ManagementThings were alot better off when the company was a independent firm. Nice legacy to leave for the RREEF founders.

What it is like to work at RREEF

Network Administrator (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsVery large company, many different roles and responsibilities. Salary is decent and so is benefits. Bonuses went out the door with the collapse of the real estate market. Things went downhill after DB took control of the organization. Before that everyone was very happy.

ConsToo much work, no help. Prior to RREEF being purchased by DB, everything was outsourced and roles have been redefined. Restructuring has killed morale. Management, VPs, and Directors are still making a killing without any regard to the average employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementDB controls the company now. Buy the company back so we can go back to the glory days of independence.

great place to work and learn

Prosexposure to every asset class and business line possible in the industry. access to unlimited information and expert professionals.

Conscompany is too large in terms of number of employees. investment bank owned.

Advice to Senior Managementshrink the communication gap between all levels.

Long hours and no appreciation

Senior Accountant (Current Employee)

ProsFlexible work time and most people there are nice.

ConsLong hours and upper manager doesn't appreciate the extra hard work you put in. I have to schedule my life around my work all the time. Hard to take vacation because so much work.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave some understanding that people have family and life outside work.

Worked for RREEF? Contribute to the Community!