RTS Financial, Inc.

RTS Financial, Inc. Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bill Ryan

Best Place I've Ever Worked...Period.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at RTS Financial, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat People, Great Business, Fast Paced, Fun Atmosphere! Working in the transportation industry may not be for everyone, but if you are a strong communicator who loves variety in their work day, then you will love it at RTS! Great work/life balance too!

Managers actually care about employees and listen to their thoughts and concerns.

ConsBusiness needs dictate an 8am to 5pm work schedule, which can be tough if you are looking for flexible hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the culture alive! Make sure new employees are given plenty of training and share the same core values so we can all enjoy working at RTS for years to come.

A great place to work!

I have been working at RTS Financial, Inc. full-time for more than a year

ProsI love my team and the culture. RTS is growing, but it’s small enough to feel the impact of your contributions. I have seen multiple promotions from within the company, and they take the time to recognize people for their accomplishments. The company has great benefits and pays the entire premium for family insurance coverage, which is a huge perk for our family.

I plan on having a long career with RTS!

ConsThe company does not allow a flexible working schedule. It’s an 8-to-5 culture, but they do allow time off for personal or health related appointments without using vacation time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the open door policy and continue to empower employees as the company grows.

I was very disappointed with my time there

Account Representative (Former Employee)
Lenexa, KS

I worked at RTS Financial, Inc.

ProsThey pay you very well for the doing the same tasks, day after day.
The people on my team were great to work with.

Cons2 weeks of vacation, minimal holidays.
You are promised "unlimited sick days" however getting time off for doctor's visits was never easy, and I was often expected to make up time taken off for sick days.
Micromanaged, they do not pay you to think or give feed back, they pay you to do the same thing everyday, in the way they want it done, no questions.

RTS Financial: A great stepping-stone for your career

Director of Marketing/Corporate Communications (Former Employee)
Lenexa, KS

I worked at RTS Financial, Inc.

ProsThe employees are a very close, tight knit group. They work closely together and like each other enough to socialize together. This makes for a great work environment.

The other benefit to working here is that it's small and nimble. Employees have opportunities to access the decision-makers, and there's not a huge process/red tape to go through to get your idea heard or implemented.

My time with RTS Financial was valuable because I had to literally do all aspects of marketing. I was the entire department, so I learned a lot in the time I was there. Because of this job, I was able to get the job I'm currently in - and love.

ConsThe downsides are related to the size. If you disagree with the owner/CEO, there really is no other avenue to get your idea heard. They are weak in the areas of technology, meaning that if the owner doesn't understand it, it's probably not going to get implemented.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only piece of feedback I gave when I left the company was that Senior Management needed to let go of some control. Develop a plan and budget, and have confidence that the people you hired to do a job can, in fact, do that job.

Worked for RTS Financial, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RTS Financial, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RTS Financial, Inc. CEO Bill Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by RTS Financial, Inc. employees.