RTW Reviews

Bob Restrepo

Telephonic nurse case mgr

Current Employee - Telephonic Nurse Case Manager in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Telephonic Nurse Case Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at RTW full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Salary is a plus, eligible for bonuses

Cons

There is no work life balance

RTW

Pros

pretty Eazy job to have

Cons

low pay and bad management

Enjoyable experience when I was there

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Pros

Good people. The teams I worked with had nice people with good personalities. I felt like we were on the same page and wanted to achieve the same objectives. The location is a nice place. I enjoyed the lunch options around the building. There was a good mix of demographics. This made the environment a bit more enjoyable for me. The insurance package was relatively good.

Cons

The main issue I had was I did not see as much employee development as I would have liked. I specifically left RTW because I didn't feel I could grow as a professional as much as I wanted to at RTW. I thought the compensation left something to be desired.

Advice to Management

I think it is important to maintain the team oriented environment that I experienced. I was at RTW a bit longer than I normally would have been mainly because of the people I worked with on my teams. I certainly didn't stay as long because I felt the salary was great. It had more to do with the people. But even that couldn't keep me at RTW forever.

Great job opportunity but poor balance of work and homelife ability as required to work long hours.

Current Employee - Solution Care Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Solution Care Manager in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Work from home allows for flexibility

Cons

No balance between work and life.

Advice to Management

Watch # of hours work of employees from home

Painful - lots of negative changes

Current Employee - CASE
    Current Employee - CASE

Pros

Work at home or office potential Somewhat flexible in work hours Benefits - good pay

Cons

Company has been bought out several times with job elimination/lay offs - management is protecting their own job and thus developed friendships with certain individuals promoted and others that are top performers not even looked at for promotion. Management is struggling to find themselves right now - environment used to be friendly, with wanting good balance for home/work and longevity was strong with employees. Focus is completely metric based - those that are truly good managers are leaving RTW - friendships get promoted. Lots of instability within the company. Jeff Murphy left the company (one of those that lost their job) - he was a great positive asset to our company.

Advice to Management

State Auto who purchased RTW needs to clean out management and begin again. Too many friendships over the years - There are people with high leveled experience that are not promoted, resigning and yet those that developed friendships over the years are being protected in hopes for job security.

Not bad

Pros

Flexible hours. I liked that I did not have punch in and out, I could just go do my work and that was it.

Cons

Costant pressure of cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Somebody was always checking if you were cleaning the right way. Negative feedback is always given first, rarely positive feedback.

RSS Feed </> Embed