RadNet

1.9

RadNet President and CEO Howard G. Berger
Howard G. Berger

11 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

MY experience at Radnet wasnt that great.

Former Employee - Patient Services Coordinator in Toluca Lake, CA
    Former Employee - Patient Services Coordinator in Toluca Lake, CA

I worked at RadNet full-time

Pros

The good thing about Radnet was their employees. Most people at the different locations got along really well.

Cons

There is no really training at the locations. You learn as you go and that turns into alot of mistakes. This puts alot of pressure on an employee and work isnt executed properly.

This company with how many locations and billions of dollars it accumulates every month, should have a proper training program and give raises to their employees every year.

No room for advancement

Current Employee - Medical Records in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Medical Records in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at RadNet full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Very stable company. Growing, always has work.

Cons

Replacing vital humans with computers is a bad idea in the field of medicine

A raise sometime within 10 years would be nice

CAUTION: They receive an F as a healthcare provider and as an employer. Would not want to be a patient here or employee

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at RadNet full-time (more than a year)

Pros

None - unless you have zero education and no conscience

They receive an F as a healthcare provider and F as an employer. I would not want to be a patient here, let alone an employee ever again.

Cons

Very poor benefits
    Very low wages
    Unethical health practices
    Filthy work environment
    Lazy co-workers-no accountability or shared responsibility amongst the same position
    Bully and berate employees
    Frequently compromise patient care for greater profits and bonuses for managers

Managers aren't real corporate management material - they're people with high school educations and very little prior work experience in that given area are taken advantage of and trained to cut costs and corners to increase their own bonuses---managers promise corporate experience to those who would never receive the same opportunities in another company, give jobs to people who are severely under qualified

dishonest, disorganized, manipulative, look to cut costs and cut corners in any way and constantly compromise the quality of patient care. Numbers and revenue are more of a priority for this health care provider than the care of their patients. Quit for ethical reasons and would never be a patient at one of their centers. Low wages and no benefits for employees.

Get more involved instead of hiring people of low intelligence to be your b*ch. Go get a REAL education. My third grade classroom was run better than this place.

POORLY MANAGED... Hard to work where quantity/quality is so out of balance.

Former Employee - Clerical in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Clerical in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at RadNet full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Worked with some very nice people in the 10+ employed full-time.

Cons

Employees not given proper training for most positions. New computer system implemented and no one-on-one training, however employees expected to keep up regular work load while self-teaching. Staff meetings non-existent. No raises for anyone in over 6 years. High level of nepotism.

Stop recruiting employees from the football team you coach (COO) and build teams based on abilities. Stop filling offices with every cousin, nephew, or sibling you can round up from your family (site managers). The high level of nepotism does not create cohesive teams, but cliques which are not helpful to the work environment.

Good company with a great need for improved employee relations.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

I worked at RadNet as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

The company offers a good pay scale. Many of the employees are very friendly and helpful. Various small perks at each facility.

Cons

Negligent supervisory/management staff. Management has very poor interpersonal skills which contribute to an uncomfortable, tense, anxiety filled, and at times, unprofessional work environment. Little to no support for financial growth or career advancement.

Improve employee relations. Implement team-work training. Offer more opportunities for employee career and salary growth.

A good company facing tough market conditions

Former Employee - Business Development in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Business Development in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at RadNet full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

From a middle management position, I found the senior leadership to be very realistic but constantly implementing headcount reductions and wage freezes makes it a difficult environment for everyone.

Cons

There is such thing as job security at RadNet but that is probably true for any private sector job.

The Leadership has a responsibility IMO to communicate with employees about the challenges the company faces. My sense is most of the employees will appreciate the cold, hard facts rather than be left in the dark.

Great company!

Current Employee - Front Desk in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Current Employee - Front Desk in Thousand Oaks, CA

I have been working at RadNet full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great company that offers great benefits. There is ways to work up the company ladder if you prove yourself. The work load is challenging at times but it can be very reasonable.

Cons

Management treats you like a number. They don't realize how hard the employee's work, or seem to care. They just expect the job to be done. Work schedule is messed up, its hard to work a night shift till past 11 at night than expect to open the next morning.

Get to know your employee's better. Don't talk down to them. Give your employee's raises! It's unbelievable that there hasn't been raises for technologist's and other employees for years. We are not robots, we are people and they need to realize how hard and unreasonable they are sometimes and have no sympathy. They act as if they are always correct.

Poor management team

Current Employee - M A in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - M A in Irvine, CA

I have been working at RadNet full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The only pro I had with this company was living a few miles away. That's about as good as it gets.

Cons

you have to be related to someone within the company to advance and get an increase in your salary

Stay away from this company, they are corrupt.

Current Employee - Customer Service Clerk in Hawthorne, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Clerk in Hawthorne, CA

I have been working at RadNet full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Trying to think on something, at least I have a job.

Cons

Management is all corrupt. No raises, bad benefits, company does not cares much for employees, my manager and supervisor are very incompetent, ONLY FAMILY MEMBERS GET RAISES. Radnet is not an equal opportunity employer.

Radnet does not follow any advices. Is all about money and who you know here. I worked for the film library for years with no raise and trust me i seen a lot of corruption in this company.

Great patient service

Former Employee - MRI Technologist in Encino, CA
    Former Employee - MRI Technologist in Encino, CA

I worked at RadNet as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Excellent service for patients and providers

Cons

heavy work load, need more personel

hire me!