Radian Guaranty

Add Photos

Radian Guaranty CEO S.A. Ibrahim

S.A. Ibrahim

8 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Amazing company with great leadership!

Claims Analyst (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsRadian is extremely focus on work-life balance. They provided an excellent office culture which encourage up-ward mobility.

ConsActually this was a really great company all the way around. No complaints from me!

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp employees to understand where they fit in to the overall picture and scope of the company. This helps each employee to really feel apart of the growth of the company

Very good atmosphere to work

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsExcellent team and more opportunities to learn

ConsThere are no cons in particular but nothing to mention

Expect to Work Hard but it's Rewarding

Marketing/Communications (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsYou can get flexibility if you earn it
    People are great to work with
    Very involved in community - lots of volunteer opportunities
    Not your normal, conservative financial services culture - it's innovative & fun

ConsSlim resources (you wear many hats)
    You will put in long hours because of lack of resouces

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the transparency with employees. Town Halls are nice way for everyone to catch up on latest news within company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I liked my coworkers and management. The culture is positive

Senior QA Auditor (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsThe people are great and it really does feel like a family unit for the most part. This appears to be a company where they encourage professional growth. Management is very understanding to work-life balance.

ConsI do not have anything negative to say about the company. I am very happy that I was given the oppurtunity to hone my skills here and to grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet realistic goals

Worst company for talent people

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsIf you are intelligent, pros are none. If you know how to play golf and impress mediocre management, pros are endless.

ConsNo growth, no benefits, dwindling stock prices, managers are not smart and lack logical thinking. If you have technical background, you won't have much to write on your resume once you leave the company. STAY AWAY or JOIN AS A CONSULTANT with big pay

Advice to Senior ManagementStop wasting money on virtual and classroom training programs, get some hands-on experience.

My experience was okay.

Claims Investigation (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsNice group of co-workers, made the day go fast.

ConsWork is not fairly distributed in reference to difficulty, political environment on who knows and like you. Giving your feedback to supervisors or management is a waste on time.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement has allowed a lot of good talent to leave, which was a result of low pay, and contractors not made permanent after being at the company for long time periods. It is not a secure environment unless you are in the supervisor / management click.

Very capable peers and interesting work, distressed industry with questionable future.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsInteresting work. Great people for the most part. Empowerment, autonomy. I experienced no micro-managing. If you're capable they get out of your way and let you get on with it.

ConsPoor systems & tech support. Distressed industry with little opportunity for financial reward. A lot of knowlegable people let go and the brain drain is telling.

Very positive until a new leader came in to run our function.

Systems Manager (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsPay was good, tried to implement employee engagement type programs. Health and wellness became an important activity, as well as financial well being of the company.

ConsBy promoting health and wellness, they were trying to shove the consumer driven health plans down everyone's throats. ANd, if you didn't select one of the consumer driven plans you were penalized by pay double and triple what you paid for the same insurance the prior year.

Some leaders are all about themselves and behave poorly. One in particular cuts people down and belittles them behind their backs, but is oh so sweet to their face. It's a travesty for an executive leader to behave in this fashion.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a team in their that really wants to make Radian a success. Build a team that really does want to engage the employees in both operational and professional areas.

Worked for Radian Guaranty? Contribute to the Community!