Radiansys Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.9
Neeraj Sharma

1. "Organization to Recomend and to work with "

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Radiansys full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been associated with Radiansys , for long now ( 1 yr ) . Must say the work environment is good . It is a progressive company and wants it's employees to progress as well. I started as a fresher , they gave me chance to prove my ability and i have proven my ability till now . They have good hold on clients . They have good amount of Direct Clients to work with . The Account Manager working with us gives us free hand to prove our strengths . The kind of Hand holding i got when i started, helped me in my work . I have learned a lot from my Account Manager . As far as the Management goes , they help employees who shows full dedication towards work . People associated with Radiansys have a great future ahead .

Cons

I do not have anything to say about this as when i work my work gets appreciated . And it's with every single employee of this company . Each one of us get appreciated for what we do . Which in turn gives us more confidence to do my work more efficiently.

Advice to Management

Management is doing excellent job by giving free hand to freshers like me to come forward and prove our skills . Would like to thank them for giving me this opportunity . Thanks you .

2. Wrost Company i have ever worked with.

Current Employee - US Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - US Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Radiansys full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the worst company i have ever worked with. Worst Management, Worst food they are providing. Their is no professionalism in these people, they even don't know how to speak with their employees.

Cons

Their account manager is a non professional guy. He just do control plus f in every resume. He cannot tell about a single technology.

Advice to Management

I advised the CEO of Radiansys but he didn't listen to me once he use to listen just what the management is saying not what their employees is saying.

3. Good Company to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Radiansys full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company , Great co-workers, lot of extra curricular activities ., Good Work life balance,Numerous career opportunities, Compensations and benefits are good

Cons

none to report as of now

Advice to Management

Listen to employee and ignore people who just talk

RSS Feed </> Embed