Radiant Logistics Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
1.2
Bohn H. Crain

1. Too many politics. Too many secrets.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Radiant Logistics full-time

Pros

Good pay and a relaxed environment.

Cons

You can't question anything without repercussions. You cannot think for yourself. You just have to be an employee with your head in the clouds and not ask any questions. Too many office politics and secrets. It seems everyone is out only to protect their department or their part of the company and screw the rest of the company. It feels like a whole bunch of companies working against each other instead of with each other. No teamwork whatsoever.

Advice to Management

Communicate openly and honestly with all employees. Listen to employees. Let employees think for themselves. We are not robots.

2. Avoid

I have been working at Radiant Logistics

Pros

I have nothing positive to comment.

Cons

Per one of the last reviews very political and secretive. I would like to add manipulative to the list of adjectives. Short sighted....unresponsive and double crossing.

Advice to Management

Start over.

3. Not a good company to work for

I have been working at Radiant Logistics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I truly cannot think of any pros. Too bad that I have to give one star to this place.

Cons

Bad management. Low pay. Bad benefit. High turnover especially in Revenue Accounting. Neither of upper management nor HR will help if you have problems with your manager. Instead if you take it to them, you will be most likely to be fired.

Advice to Management

Upper management needs to send some of the managers back to school to learn how to manage because they have NO idea.

5. When Radiant came in it was time to leave.

I have been working at Radiant Logistics full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

It is hard to find anything positive to say about this company. I guess the one positive thing I could say is the "Seem" financiallly stable. Their ability to get continued financing to keep their business paln moving forward is excellent.

Cons

Upper management treats employee's like a number. They lie to their employee's. They dictate everything and do not allow their employee's to be part of the solution. In the past year they have acted in such a manner that approx. 20 million dollars worth of annual sales from their recent acquisition (a 90 million dollar a year company) has left the company. The management jumps before they do enough research. Upper management makes harrassing comments about peoples religion and race. Unacceptable in most circles.

Advice to Management

Listen to your people. Show a little empantyhy to your employee's. Stop telling the people how you fly first class and stay in the finast hotels. The 99 percent really don't need to hear it from the 1 percent. You want people to care and do a good job, demonstarte to them that you care about them.

RSS Feed </> Embed