Radiant Research

Updated October 25, 2014
2.8

Pam Spaniac
1 Rating

Great people, great work.

Former Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Radiant Research full-time

Pros

The people I worked with were outstanding which made going to work fun! It was a very comfortable work environment and the work done there is exceptional. People knew the rules and helped wherever help was needed. The attention to detail was remarkable in every way. Management is honest and wonderful at leading.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the slight downtime between large projects which comes with the territory of pharmaceutical and consumer research.

None, a pleasure to work with.

Used to be great

I worked at Radiant Research full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Many in the past, none now

Cons

Bought by investment firm with no research knowledge. Toxic atmosphere because of this. Only motivated by money. Took all of our sick time away from us. Made the benefits less. Less holidays. If there is bad weather and it's unsafe to get to work have to take vacation time. The new company doesn't make the employee feel valuable.

Experience with Radiant Research has helped me to expand my pharmaceutical experience

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Radiant Research

Pros

In these economic times healthcare is the best field in which to be employed.

Cons

Difficult to move into an upward position

Employees should be able discuss with management higher than Site Director the negative problems at the site.

Could be okay, but its so small the management depends on very very few high level individuals.

Current Employee - Clinical Trial Associate in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Clinical Trial Associate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Radiant Research

Pros

Good pay. Since it is a very small company there are many opportunities to volunteer and take on work in different departments. A lot of hands on experience and a decent learning environment.

Cons

There seemed to be some promotional opportunities but once the economy tanked all of these possibilities disappeared. Employees have been taking a 20% pay cut for over a year with no definitive end in sight.

Need more leadership, there really should be more than one director.

Work was interesting, the people not so much.

Former Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator
    Former Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator

I worked at Radiant Research

Pros

Radiant Research is an ideal work place If you have an interest in clinical research, and want to work with the public. You must be able to follow protocols, since the protocols dictate everything you do.

Cons

I felt my manager showed more partiality to other workers who had been there for awhile, versus myself. It appeared that she was more interested in being accepted as a friend, versus leading the team. I also brought up a concern I had regarding the work environment with both the director and assistant director, and I felt that my concern was not taken seriously.

Please be open to listening AND responding to each employees feedback, regardless of the amount of time they have worked at Radiant Research.

I have enjoyed working at Radiant Research.

I have been working at Radiant Research

Pros

Radiant Research is a very tight knit company. There are not multiple layers of management. Colaboration between sites and locations is encouraged. Management gets their hands dirty and aren't afraid to work and be involved. Radiant Research has been very flexible in allowing me days off, personal time, leaving early or coming in late, as needed. Hours are great, regular 8pm-5pm hours, Monday through Friday. All in all, I would not hesitate to recommend it to someone considering accepting a position offered to them here.

Cons

There is limited sick and vacation time provided (compared with my previous employer in the same industry), and a limited number of statutory holidays observed.

Illicit feedback from more than just the site directors. There may be other staff within the organization who have ideas that might prove effective. Other than that, I would tell them to keep up the good work.

Great for starters!

I have been working at Radiant Research

Pros

Small company that allows for exposure to various areas of clinical research that you would not get at a larger CRO.
    Environment is very casual.

Cons

Little leadership, must be a self-starter and internally motivated. Employees openly talk about disliking their jobs, even your boss!

Get rid of the lazy and underperformers. Keep staff informed of all changes and possible changes that can occur.

An ok place to work

I worked at Radiant Research

Pros

Interesting job but poor structure. Great idea and needed in the industry but the consistency and knowledge base is not what it should be.

Cons

Poor leadership. Management does not support the efforts of their employees. Will give up integrity for revenue which is not a good decision.

There is a need to assess what is needed in the industry and focus on what is really important. This is a good idea for a business.