Ramsay Health Care

Updated Mar 29, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Chris Rex

Work for Ramsay...you wont work for a better company

ProsSalary good, working conditions great, fantastic culture...lots of opportunity to grow. Staff are totally committed and vey low turnover of staff..

ConsRamsay is growing so rapidly it is difficult to recruit staff quickly enough..particularly theatre staff

Advice to Senior ManagementYou do a great job, promoting the values and vision. You should share the brand values more so that potential staff are aware of what a great place it is to work!!!

Great org structure that allows good work to happen.

ProsGood access to all levels of management. Given the chance to get on with your role. Lots of flexibility in regards to both the job tasks and how they're completed.

ConsJust the usual cons of working for a large organisation. The company is growing fast and the work load can be full on at times.

Good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Wollongong (Australia)

ProsGood people not so good

ConsNo food or have food

Advice to Senior ManagementNot sure

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Decent place to work.

ProsGreat people, flexible hours, understanding management. Facilities are quite modern at least where I worked and the didn't seem afraid to spend.

ConsBusiness seems to be up and down at times. I'm not in a position or place where I would know why or actually care why this is the case.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Its become a better place over the years I've worked there, and is much better than a number of competitors I've seen.

Worked for Ramsay Health Care? Contribute to the Community!