Ramsoft Systems Reviews

CEO

Too much to deal with

Current Contractor - Senior Project Manager in Salem, OR
    Current Contractor - Senior Project Manager in Salem, OR

I have been working at Ramsoft Systems as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Consistent with the paycheck but issues with everything else even with per diems and legal matters

Cons

management culture is not conducive and they care about the bottom line only

Advice to Management

invest on your consultant and build relationships.

2. Programmer

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ramsoft Systems full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Biweekly check on time, Good medical benefits

Cons

Zero senior leadership engagement, low 401K matching, sub par in-house counsel with poor knowledge of immigration laws, no salary increments offered to hourly employees, poor career management office - consultants usually need to find own assignments

Advice to Management

Engage more with the hourly employees and assist with career management goals, retain outside immigration law firm

This was a very stressful job

Former Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant in Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - Executive Administrative Assistant in Southfield, MI

I worked at Ramsoft Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

All of my coworkers were great, although some were also unhappy. The building security team and maintenance were awesome.

Cons

There was very little clear communication at this company. The owners were difficult to understand and hindered my job performance. I requested a compensation review after my job responsibilities increased (twice), but was ignored.

Advice to Management

Clear communication and trust is very important to an employee. It is not acceptable to belittle an employee in front of other coworkers. Job performance reviews should be done annually.

5. Good employer to work

Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Ramsoft Systems full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent team to be with

Cons

NO drawback Excellent team to be with

Advice to Management

Maintain the same work process

6. Good and Bad

Former Contractor - Employee
    Former Contractor - Employee

I worked at Ramsoft Systems as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Overall good environment to learn Work on different clients and domains Salary is average

Cons

Top level management are hard to understand No benefits apart from salary No clear communication between onsite and offshore members No team meetings or reviews

Advice to Management

I worked for more than 2 years and left with a regret... The Top level management - all they want is results/output and never bother about inputs or investments. Good work place for beginners to learn and explore but once managers come to know that you are a potential competition for their jobs, you are in trouble. No clear cut communication between Management, managers, teams and individuals. A very good company with excellent clients suffering an unsuccessful results and loss of revenue - all credit goes to 1 or 2 managers who never knew to manage employees.. Try to understand the employee's background and needs as they have their families to be taken care of, apart from the work. Please give everyone equal chance for survival and opportunity to prove their potential because you never know Polkis can be cut and mended into diamonds... Its high time the management does individual reviews before calling someone unsuccessful or failure. I still recommend this company to employees as it has been a foundation for many people to grow and achieve Bottom Line - "The older you get... The Costlier you are"...

RSS Feed </> Embed