Randall Mechanical

Be The First To
Add Photos

Randall Mechanical President Jeff Condello

Jeff Condello

Great Family Company in a growth mode, quickly becoming a leader in the industry

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsStaff, Management, financial stability, technology driven, forward thinking

ConsIf you are not ready to grow as an individual and be apart of a team then don't bother

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be open minded and empower the people you have to be great

the plane, the Bentley all about me,

Welder, Fitter (Former Employee) Tampa, FL

Prosthere are no pros to Randall mechanical, there always the job site joke, they go through employees like no one else.

Conscondello has been a thief, liar and coward for many years, his reputation is all true. its all about him, he doesn't even have the respect of his family, hides behind being a Christian,

Advice to Senior Managementgrow some balls, your a joke around the jobsite from contractors to customers.

A depressing place.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Apopka, FL

ProsConsidering the bleakness of the current job market, it is recommended to work there only until something / anything else becomes available. Great exposure to litigation and strategies to avoid complying with labor laws and contracts. Great exposure of how to delay payment to subcontractors, vendors, and employees.

ConsLies and deceptions. Company is notorious for hiring people at an agreed upon wage, then usually within three to four months after being hired the pay is significantly reduced. Do not get suckered into spending your money in anticipation of being reimbursed, you won't be. If paid hourly, do not get suckered into working overtime in anticipation of being paid overtime, it won't happen without resistance.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership is nonexistant. Intimidation rules!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cheap, owner makes money and pays VERY low wages to employees

Field Supervisor (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

Prosits a job and nothing else, but is local if you can get on a local project otherwise you travel with no pay

ConsIt is a cheap place with no understanding of how to get materials and equipment to employees. No office supplies, safety equipment is old and outdated, it equates to the "Randall Ragamuffins"

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out how to run a company instead of lining your pockets with fancy cars, planes and houses

Worked for Randall Mechanical? Contribute to the Community!