Randstad Human Resources

Updated Jul 7, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Linda Galipeau

An agency who give their personal best by thanking, developing and caring for their temps.

Administrative Assistant, PowerPoint Specialist (Current Employee) White Plains, NY

ProsDependability, upbeat atmosphere, great rates, awesome clients

ConsThat's part of the pros, there are non cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm ecstatic to getting started.

Communication

ProsThey're a very strong company with good clientele and provide jobs that fit your criteria

ConsCommunication between Randstad and myself hasn't felt very strong, sometimes it takes sending multiple emails to get a response

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease consider having stronger communication

They don't have their act together

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsWorking with them was easy, until they made a mistake, which then made it difficult.

ConsI got a raise during my contract, but it took them 4 weeks to process it. Of course I got back pay, but it took them too long to make it happen. When my contract ended and I applied for unemployment benefits, they made a mistake and said I quit my contract, making me ineligible for unemployment. I didn't quit! The contract simply ended. Now I don't have an check and I probably won't get one for MONTHS, because I can't fix their mistake and at this point, neither can they. They also gave me a huge run-around when I tried to figure out why and how this happened. I can't work for them again; I don't trust them to get anything right.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't play with people. Your mistakes have a huge impact!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Their Wages Stink

Testing Specialist (Former Employee) Hurst, TX

ProsIt a job you have nothing else.

ConsThe wages are ridiculous and you can live if you worked 12 hour days for 6 days a week.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat's wrong with a living wage guys?

Staffing Consultant Expectations

Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsGreat stable company. Sales metrics and leadership are very accessible. Depending on what area you recruit for there is a great work life balance. Great benefits. Work load can be challenging at times but rewarding.

ConsMetrics can sometimes get in the way of growing your business. The position is more demanding than other staffing companies in that you are the go to person for everything. You seek out the new business, once you have the new business you fill the placements they have open. You find the candidate from job postings to direct recruiting, you are the payroll etc.. you are pretty much an all in one HR department along with being a sales person.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is fair. There are always GREAT managers and and micro managers. Lucky I have a great team. It about what you make of it.

Few works, monthly salary and extremely low pay per hour

Operator (Current Employee) Sines (Portugal)

Proshahaha the best is that all workers get the equipment, even if only working three days

ConsFew works, monthly salary and extremely low pay per hour, eg I worked two months in a company on behalf of the Randstad, and only got my salary pass about 20 days have already after be completed

Advice to Senior Managementvery weak

First experience as Consultant in HR field

Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) Orléans (France)

ProsInternational HR group with a lot of opportunities

ConsSalary expectations are not reached

Advice to Senior ManagementTo get closer to the sales teams

Good atmosphere and fun colleagues

Recruiter (Former Employee) Amsterdam (Netherlands)

ProsGreat atmosphere and supporting managers. Everyone is very open to new comers and to approach the work from different angles.

ConsNo possibility for flexible working hours

a great learning experience

Research Analyst (Assessment Practice) (Current Employee) Pune (India)

Prosscientific methods used, since many psychologists on the board
    liberal work culture

Consalot of pressure as its an agency
    work timing

Advice to Senior Managementmore outbounds or internal activity, work better on payroll,increase advertisement as its a big brand but due to the agency approach,it will make it easier for the BD team if it is advertised better

It is great working with everyone

ProsGood pay. They pay every week

ConsWe do not have a site manger

Worked for Randstad Human Resources? Contribute to the Community!