Randstad Sourceright

Randstad Sourceright Reviews

Updated Jun 27, 2014

Randstad Sourceright President Rebecca Callahan

Rebecca Callahan

Looking for a challenging career with work-life balance and opportunity to grow? I've found it at RSR!

Director, Client Delivery (Current Employee)

ProsRSR provides the opportunity to continuously grow, learn new skills and use cutting edge technologies and tools to support our client teams. I joined RSR 8 years ago as a Recruiter and have had the opportunity and mentorship to grow in the role I hold today as Director, Client Delivery.

RPO has evolved greatly over the last several years and RSR is leading the way in the global market. The executive leadership team is fully committed to excellence both for our clients and our internal teams.

ConsRSR is working to expand the infrastructure to further support succession plan and career growth. This will enable continued growth within the organization.

An environment where you can grow

Global Solutions (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsFast paced, innovative, demanding & exciting. Opportunities to advance are available & there is a lot of evidence of internal mobility. A growing number of people have taken advantage of the global nature of our work with secondments and interesting projects.

ConsTraining programs could be better promoted, as the learning systems have changed a number of times. Work life balance can be out of kilter as teams/people are focussed on client delivery.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to look internally for talent & afford opportunities to existing employees.

Not a bad place to work

ProsLots of other opportunities if you are a recruiter or want to get into recruiting

ConsPay is below average, often things are communicated from executives last minute.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

RSR VRT Is great if you understand it People!

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
    New Haven, CT

ProsWorking from home is a blessing for those who have physical pain and do not want to be on SSI. I get more work done in an 8 hour period that I ever would sitting in an office listening to people complain about there co-worker or some crap they did the night before.

ConsFor those that think of cons, I am not sure there really is any cons for me. You need to understand how RPO's work. When they are over, just move on to the next project. That is how contracting works. Many take it like they did something wrong or they should have been the one that was kept on the account. If you are good and confident within yourself then don't worry the next contract will be there for you. All CO have some kind of a hiccup that puts negative thoughts...But if you are positive type person no need to worry. I would like to become an "Associates", but it seems to take forever. I have been with RSR since 4-12.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave your ducks in a row before bringing a team together. Be proactive, be aware of the surroundings you are dealing with. I know RSR Management overloads its RPO managers, so things get missed, training is not complete. Training is so the key when working VRT. Since everything you do is away from others it can be challenging if the proper training or decks are not provided.

Talent sourcing specialist

Talent Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

Prosflexible, nice in the beginning, management is nice, but useless

Consunder qualified management, nothing to make you want to keep on going, not rewarding career, sit in front of a screen for 8 hours

Advice to Senior Managementwont listen whats the point

awesome

Prosvery nice work env good ppl

Consnothing bad to say. m happy

What to do when your project ends...

Human Resources (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsAbility to work virtually for some clients is a plus. And they pay on time.

ConsOnce your project ends, Randstad SourceRight may deny your unemployment benefits. Be sure to call and email within 24 hours after your project ends (even if you give them advanced notice.) and call in every week afterward. Otherwise, they will report to the department of labor that you quit and failed to maintain contact. And even if you did follow the process, they may still fight the claim for benefits! Keep original phone records and copies of electronic documents that you sign when onboarding with Randstad Sourceright to support your unemployment claim. Do not trust this company!

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer your w2 hourly employees paid time off. Other competitors do.

Job satisfaction depend on project and manager

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

ProsBeing able to work virtually is amazing.

ConsSalaries are not competitive with other RPO companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward longer term employees with improved rates and benefits (especially vacation time)

Stressed RPO environment

RPO Recruiter (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

Proswork from home
    laptop provided
    no problems with payroll ever
    Monthly ISP costs reimbursed while you are an hourly employee

Consno benefit to transitioning to an Exempt or Associate level employee
    Was told once the transition was completed to an exempt employee they would no longer reimburse for ISP costs - that turned out to be completely false, and they are now refusing to reimburse their back payments.
    Will work a minimum of 80+ hours per week
    Zero work life balance
    Management could not care less -- I found little to no integrity among any of the managers for the 3 years I was there.
    When Sourceright lost their RPO account, they lied to string along all Recruiters and HR Coordinators as long as they could maintain their ability to be billable back to the client; they promised more assistance to the recruiters (who were averaging 80+ reqs per week) - when they had no intention of providing assistance.
    They will string you a long without a raise or without reimbursing ISP costs until you threaten legal action.
    Intelligence is obviously not a requirement for management.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire managers with intelligence and integrity.
    Stop the scam of the RPO management cycle and working your recruiters and coordinators like a slave camp.
    Hire managers who have actually worked in the same role in the past, and not based on who is married to whom or who knows someone.

Good place to learn and grow

Senior Recruiter (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

ProsLearned ALOT and grew in my career

ConsSlow to gear up...very fast paced after that!

Worked for Randstad Sourceright? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Randstad Sourceright reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Randstad Sourceright CEO Rebecca Callahan . All 28 reviews posted anonymously by Randstad Sourceright employees.