Randstad Sourceright

3.8

Randstad Sourceright President Rebecca Callahan
Rebecca Callahan

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright

Pros

Leadership is very strong and care about employees, focus of the organization is employment engagement, many SME's within the organization, lots of tools and resources provided, leadership programs and opportunities are available and lots of communication via newsletters, intranet, email, etc.

Cons

Work/life balance is difficult because of all increased business and constant change - both of these concerns are good and bad.

Recruiter

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great company to work for honest and fair.

Cons

very busy at times then very slow.

Benefits are expensive!

I have been given opportunities to move up within the company within a short amount of time.

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Coordinator  in  Renton, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Coordinator in Renton, WA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Office environment is very friendly, co-workers are willing to step in to help out. Management is always willing to listen complaints or suggestions.

Cons

Pay. Was not given appropriate pay raise when I was supposed to.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company for a virtual recruiter! Organized, informative, successful!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Company provides guidance and opportunities for virtual recruiters. Wonderful teamwork and excellent communications to employees.

Cons

There are occasional period of no work available.

That which was good and wholesome became besmirched and icky

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Randstad Sourceright as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

Not much to say--once Randstad bought Spherion, the culture and team spirit just dissipated like a delicate perfume in a tornado.,

Cons

Thinly veiled sexism and ageism
    Really poor middle and senior management
    First line leads can be either great or meh
    The codex seems to be get the deal and we will flog the serfs and peons if things don't work out
    OH BOY We know how to count...so let's only look and numbers and not what is behind the numbers---metrics for metrics sake.
    Hourly rates are just horrible--but the managers make out great.
    A lack of willingness to tell the truth...bafflewords and weasel phrases are the name of the game

Get rid of the metrics. Pay a decent hourly rate and allow easier movement from hourly contractor to Associate. And bring some synergy between the Sales organization and the sourcing organization. There is such dysfunction that a twelve step program is needed.

Looking for a challenging career with work-life balance and opportunity to grow? I've found it at RSR!

Current Employee - Director, Client Delivery
    Current Employee - Director, Client Delivery

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

RSR provides the opportunity to continuously grow, learn new skills and use cutting edge technologies and tools to support our client teams. I joined RSR 8 years ago as a Recruiter and have had the opportunity and mentorship to grow in the role I hold today as Director, Client Delivery.

RPO has evolved greatly over the last several years and RSR is leading the way in the global market. The executive leadership team is fully committed to excellence both for our clients and our internal teams.

Cons

RSR is working to expand the infrastructure to further support succession plan and career growth. This will enable continued growth within the organization.

An environment where you can grow

Current Employee - Global Solutions  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Global Solutions in New York, NY

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Fast paced, innovative, demanding & exciting. Opportunities to advance are available & there is a lot of evidence of internal mobility. A growing number of people have taken advantage of the global nature of our work with secondments and interesting projects.

Cons

Training programs could be better promoted, as the learning systems have changed a number of times. Work life balance can be out of kilter as teams/people are focussed on client delivery.

Continue to look internally for talent & afford opportunities to existing employees.

Not a bad place to work

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright

Pros

Lots of other opportunities if you are a recruiter or want to get into recruiting

Cons

Pay is below average, often things are communicated from executives last minute.

RSR VRT Is great if you understand it People!

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  New Haven, CT
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in New Haven, CT

Pros

Working from home is a blessing for those who have physical pain and do not want to be on SSI. I get more work done in an 8 hour period that I ever would sitting in an office listening to people complain about there co-worker or some crap they did the night before.

Cons

For those that think of cons, I am not sure there really is any cons for me. You need to understand how RPO's work. When they are over, just move on to the next project. That is how contracting works. Many take it like they did something wrong or they should have been the one that was kept on the account. If you are good and confident within yourself then don't worry the next contract will be there for you. All CO have some kind of a hiccup that puts negative thoughts...But if you are positive type person no need to worry. I would like to become an "Associates", but it seems to take forever. I have been with RSR since 4-12.

Have your ducks in a row before bringing a team together. Be proactive, be aware of the surroundings you are dealing with. I know RSR Management overloads its RPO managers, so things get missed, training is not complete. Training is so the key when working VRT. Since everything you do is away from others it can be challenging if the proper training or decks are not provided.

Talent sourcing specialist

Former Employee - Talent Sourcing Specialist  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Talent Sourcing Specialist in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Randstad Sourceright full-time for less than a year

Pros

flexible, nice in the beginning, management is nice, but useless

Cons

under qualified management, nothing to make you want to keep on going, not rewarding career, sit in front of a screen for 8 hours

wont listen whats the point

Randstad Sourceright Photos

Randstad Office
Randstad Party
Boston Team
Prize winner at HCI Conference

+ Add Photo

Worked for Randstad Sourceright? Contribute to the Community!