Randstad Sourceright

I really like RSR!

Current Employee - Manager, Talent Delivery in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Manager, Talent Delivery in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright

Pros

Work life balance - the flexibilty of working for a high functioning virtual company cannot be understated.

Cons

Need more structure related to internal mobility and career development.

Transparency is the key. No one wants to work with a company that does not seem transparent and doesn't treat people fairly. Value all employees and roles.

My overall experience with Randstad has been pleasant.

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working virtually, I adore the team that I work with. I love the company and what I do. I enjoy the work/life balance provided.

Cons

Lose of quarterly bonus as a RC and the difference in price of medical benefits for associates vs. virtual team. Disconnect from virtual team and company. New policies after merger. No paid time off for virtual team.

To offer assistance and share information on tools, skills, and path for advancement.

Contract

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Randstad Sourceright full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Process with admins was easy and efficient. They were always available if you had a question.

Cons

Said I would be interested in hearing about other contracts, but never heard from them.

Smart & Hard Work Will Be Rewarded

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Tenured staff who is knowledgeable and always willing to help; encouragement of a fair work/life balance; remote work structure for the majority of the employees; new accounts & projects offer unique opportunities and challenges to those willing to work for them

Cons

No defined process on how employees move from contract to internal; more synergy between the practices of the accounts and the overall company training would help all employees

Eleven years and counting...

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great company to work for. My direct supervisor & management team have always been very supportive. I feel like my skills & contributions are valued by my peers, superiors, and clients. I have a lot of flexibility, good benefits, & great work-life balance.

Cons

Frequent change... I've been here through numerous mergers/acquisitions, re-brandings, and other organizational changes, and things often seem to be in a state of flux. However, the changes have mostly been for the best and have had minimal impact on my day-to-day work (although I know they've been a bit chaotic for others).

Absolutely the WORST company I have ever dealt with to get paid!!!

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright

Pros

There are NO positives to this company,slow,innefficient,cumbersome,tedious and unhelpful!!

Cons

There are SO MANY i dont know where to start-do not trust this company!!

Be more clear who you are and why you are demanding personal info over the phone!!Provide proof of who you are!!Train your staff in better clarifying needs!

Excellent organization doing the right things with the right people

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent leadership, focused initiatives, and personal growth opportunities. Support network is strong and experienced.

Cons

Randstad Sourceright is rapidly growing and experiencing the pains that come with that. With that said, RSR is great at addressing these.

"Authentic company, career advancement and fabulous client and employee engagement"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Truly a "family" uniquely team enviornment. Opportunities for advancement are hindered only by personal lack of initiative. Managers are fantastic and truly understand it is best to allow you to move your career than to pidgeon-hole you into a specific area. Fantastic opportunities for growth and strong level of cross-training among various roles. Siginificant level of internal mobility and senior management is extremely accessible. Great opportunity to grow your career and still have a work/life balance!

Cons

Due to ebbs/flows on client accounts many of the direct recruitment team is considered "talent", this allows for the transitions within those ebbs/flows. It would be nice to see a structure in place that allows for permanency instead of the contractor type roles.

During the Quarterly Town Halls would love to have the opportunity to not only view the slide deck of the information, but also to see video of senior management.

I really do love this company

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility to work from home is the best. It helps me balance work/life so much better. The camaraderie is also amazing. To work with a company where most of the team is remote but still have a great working relationship is beyond helpful. Leadership is also really listening. I have seen great improvements over the last 3 years and I'm excited to be on board.

Cons

Change. If you don't do well with change and being flexible it can be challenging. Our business dictates it.

Keep listening to employees and working to create a rapport with us and we will go beyond our wildest dreams together!

I have been working at Randstad Sourceright

Pros

Leadership is very strong and care about employees, focus of the organization is employment engagement, many SME's within the organization, lots of tools and resources provided, leadership programs and opportunities are available and lots of communication via newsletters, intranet, email, etc.

Cons

Work/life balance is difficult because of all increased business and constant change - both of these concerns are good and bad.

Randstad Sourceright Photos