Range Online Media

Now iProspect Fort Worth - Great place to be

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Range Online Media

Pros

Range, which was acquired and is now the Fort Worth arm of iProspect, is a great place to work and a very unique team.

Cons

Hours can be challenging. Company exec management is little insulated and since it's ultimately owned by a London-based agency network, change/promotions/raises/etc. can be slow.

Remember to support more than just the hot channels. Develop specialist verticals. Find ways to get through red tape faster.

Excellent

Former Employee - Account Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Range Online Media

Pros

You get lots of experience very quickly, and immediately begin working on relevant work.

Cons

Hard to gauge forward progress and professional development

A great culture and full of future opportunity

Current Employee - Digital Account Specialist in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Digital Account Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Range Online Media

Pros

One of the best reasons to work at Range Online Media are the PEOPLE, from the owner to the interns Range is great because we are an awesome group of people. Some other great reasons to work at Range is the respect from management and fellow team members, the opportunities for growth, the flexibility, the never ending learning, working for some of the best brands, and some pretty awesome perks such as free food and drinks, happy hours, bonding events, and travel.

Cons

The only thing that I could possibly think of as a con for Range Online Media is that there isn't enough time in the day to get everything done that really needs to be done. With the growth of our Brands needs we could use at least five of each one of us.

Any advice that I would give to management is not to lose sight of our fantastic small company feel as we grow and expand and make sure to keep the Range values and culture alive.

Range Online Media Photos