Range Online Media

www.rangeonlinemedia.com

Range Online Media Reviews

Range Online Media – Fort Worth – “A Day Without Shoes Event”

Range Online Media – Fort Worth – “A Day Without Shoes Event”

Misty Locke

Now iProspect Fort Worth - Great place to be

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsRange, which was acquired and is now the Fort Worth arm of iProspect, is a great place to work and a very unique team.

ConsHours can be challenging. Company exec management is little insulated and since it's ultimately owned by a London-based agency network, change/promotions/raises/etc. can be slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember to support more than just the hot channels. Develop specialist verticals. Find ways to get through red tape faster.

Excellent

Account Manager (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsYou get lots of experience very quickly, and immediately begin working on relevant work.

ConsHard to gauge forward progress and professional development

A great culture and full of future opportunity

Digital Account Specialist (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsOne of the best reasons to work at Range Online Media are the PEOPLE, from the owner to the interns Range is great because we are an awesome group of people. Some other great reasons to work at Range is the respect from management and fellow team members, the opportunities for growth, the flexibility, the never ending learning, working for some of the best brands, and some pretty awesome perks such as free food and drinks, happy hours, bonding events, and travel.

ConsThe only thing that I could possibly think of as a con for Range Online Media is that there isn't enough time in the day to get everything done that really needs to be done. With the growth of our Brands needs we could use at least five of each one of us.

Advice to Senior ManagementAny advice that I would give to management is not to lose sight of our fantastic small company feel as we grow and expand and make sure to keep the Range values and culture alive.

Worked for Range Online Media? Contribute to the Community!