Raseri

Updated February 23, 2015
Updated February 23, 2015
4.1

Rick Knutsen

Great opportunity to advance quickly

Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in Perrysburg, OH
    Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in Perrysburg, OH

I have been working at Raseri full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you want your worth to be based on how hard you work this is the career for you!
    I love that everything is merit based and I can work my way to management at a very fast pace.
    I love that I go to work and spend my time with positive and motivated people!

Cons

If you are afraid to work hard this is not for you.
    If you are not committed to being excellent and wanting to succeed, this is not for you.

Keep doing what you are doing! It is why you are all so successful!

fun and challenging place to work

I have been working at Raseri full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This place allows young professionals to develop their communication skills as well as their entrepreneurial skils.
    Family environment makes for a motivating to place to work

Cons

The program is very black and white and sometimes it is very competitive to get rewarded.

Sometimes we are held to a very high standard and we are held accountable every time

Scam

I worked at Raseri full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I guess if you like selling cable door to door, this is the job for you

Cons

Basically everything else was a con. Got an interview with them about a week after graduating, which was super exciting. First interview was fine, seemed normal. Went on another interview over lunch, also seemed fine. Like others have mentioned, received a call the night before with the hours and that I'd need a change of clothes. 11-8 or whatever the hours were seemed very weird, but ok, its a job. Show up and first thing you notice is that all the offices are empty. Its basically just a big empty building with a few desks and some HBO/Showtime posters on the wall. Start off by standing in a closet sized room taking BS notes. Then we played some lame icebreakers, and were told to change in the back room into polo and khakis. Then the real fun begins. Got into a random guys car, and drove to Findlay were we got to sell cable door to door. How exciting! Such a garbage job. I was NEVER once told I'd be selling cables door to door. After work(8pm) I was told everyone was going out the the bar, and that I should come. When I mentioned I just wanted to go home and see my girlfriend, I was given flack for not wanting to attend a team bonding event. I went home and got my old job back.

Maybe when you interview people, you should straight up say "Hey bro, you're gonna sell U-verse door to door."

More or Less a Scam

Former Employee - Account Representative in Perrysburg, OH
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Perrysburg, OH

I worked at Raseri

Pros

-Fun working environment
    -Friendly coworkers, eager to help
    -Pay can be pretty good if you make a lot of sales

Cons

-Virtually everything else about the company
    -They claim to give you paid training and do not
    -The online job descriptions say things like "Develops, implements and maintains processes, procedures and programs to improve customer service", but in reality it is a door to door sales job selling cable and internet.
    -They teach you ways to trick customers into buying the product, telling you to not leave them alone until you receive three "no's". (this really tends to anger disinterested people)
    -If you like irritating people while they are at their home and trying to manipulate them into buying something they do not need, this is the job for you.
    -If you cannot land a sale (meaning, if everyone in the neighborhood you are assigned to is not a complete sucker) then you will not have an income.
    -The employee turnover is an absolute disaster. I saw 7 people get hired and/or quit during the very short time I was there (not including myself).
    -Did not get home from work until around 8:30 every evening, which would have been fine if we didn't start at 10 am.
    -Bottom line: avoid this company unless you have nowhere else to turn, especially if you have a college degree. They try to lure you in by saying it is a job worthy of a college graduate, it is not. It is not a job worthy of a middle school graduate.

-Quit being so deceitful, and for goodness sake quit padding your reviews on glassdoor.com. Seriously, nobody is stupid enough to believe that all 4 of the reviews that were place on Sept 1 were coincidence, especially since they are all extremely positive and full of moronic clichés. If you are going to pad the reviews at least spread them out and make them look legit.

This is NOT my destination, it's my journey

Current Employee - Account Representative in Perrysburg, OH
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Perrysburg, OH

I have been working at Raseri full-time (less than a year)

Pros

First the people are friendly and positive. They aren't selfish and they are eager to lend a helping hand. They teach you everything what you need to know and later you have to teach them what you have learned such as theories.

Secondly, this job taught me on communication with others, being courageous, goal setting and time management. Time is precious but it is easily wasted such as working at this job takes 100% hark work and you have to be welling, to step outside your comfort zone. Thank you for the experience and it time for me SPEND my quality time on my true purpose.

Cons

Hard Work is a 100% if you want nice paycheck. Unfortunately, this job isn't for me because I'm not good at making six apps a week so I don't want to waste anymore time or gas, any longer. So I will take my talented/ competitive self somewhere else.

raseri incorporated had helped be become a young professional.

I have been working at Raseri full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Every day is a new challenge. I came from a background in engineering and I wasn't sure if I would be the most qualified for the position but my hard work pulled through.

It's nice to be appreciated for hard work. The manager really cares about everybody who works at raseri, and if someone takes the time to look, they will see that.

I've worked a lot of jobs where a promotion was unheard of, but the manager gives a promotion to people who work for it.

Cons

The biggest challenge I've had working here has been learning to get comfortable with the uncomfortable. I learn new skills every day and to me it's like building a muscle, it's uncomfortable to do at first, but eventually it gets easier.

I didn't know what to expect my first day at raseri, but I knew if I went in with an open mind I would learn a lot more than if I went in searching for negatives. Every day is a new step in my career no matter what challenge stands in my way.

Coming from someone who received multiple promotions from the company, I wouldn't worry too much about people who aren't willing to put in the time to understand the business model, there are always other positions that need filled at other companies.

This is a work hard, play hard company and it's not for people who want to sit the bench.

Sep 5, 2014President

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a positive review!

We really enjoy you working here as well.

I'm glad we can help each other reach our goals.

Please do not
    ... More

I've learned more here than I did in college.

Current Employee - Account Representative in Toledo, OH
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Toledo, OH

I have been working at Raseri full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Hands on training
    One on one coaching
    Traveling opps
    Public speaking experience
    HR training
    Training experience
    Get to sleep in

Cons

Public speaking - working on it, though!
    Being organized

I really appreciate the one on one time I've had thus far. Maybe a little more of that. I really have enjoyed all the different trips I've been allowed to go on, so more of that would be good too. Very excited to take the next step with the company!

Sep 5, 2014President

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review. I appreciate the positive feedback. We will definitely work on you getting more experience in public speaking. Before long you ... More

A new opportunity!

I have been working at Raseri full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is a youthful yet professional company that's growing. The people at Raseri make going to work more enjoyable.

Cons

There's a lot to learn not coming from a sales background and the opportunity to learn to train others comes quickly. It can be a little overwhelming, but the staff gives a lot of direction and support.

Keep everyone from management involved! I'm very excited about this opportunity.

Sep 5, 2014President

Thanks for the review! My favorite part of our company is the people that work here too! I've never seen a group of such young, motivated and passionate people. Makes me excited to come to work ... More

Was too good to be true

I worked at Raseri

Pros

If you're willing to put everything on the line, and work an unstable, 100% commission job then Raseri is the place for you. I work my tail feathers off for my employer, and don't doubt that you reap what you sow when it comes to sales, but I'm in need of consistency when it comes to compensation. Or at least a base pay-especially in D2D conditions, which is what Raseri actually expects you to do.

Cons

During the interview process, Raseri gave the impression that you would meet with clients face to face, but during business meetings. At the lunch interview it was revealed that it was, in fact, a door-to-door sales position, with no base pay until you were making $1000 dollars a week for at least six months.

With my background in sales and retail, I have no problem working hard, connecting with the customer, or SELLING anything. I just was not willing to risk the prospect of my bills not being attended to, simply because I didn't have success in selling U-Verse door to door.

Everyone at Raseri Incorporated seemed motivated, professional, and smart. The first impression that I had of the business was deceiving in the sense that, the office is not where you will be working until you can achieve your weekly sales goals. Which again, is fine- just not the line of work that I personally am interested in. They also claimed that every single Manager, Assistant Manager, and leadership role had started at the entry level position, which is where I imagine that their 'opportunity to quickly advance within the company' pitch comes from.

Like I stated earlier, I don't think that Raseri is a scam, I just think they slowing have to attract individual's by giving them a false impression of what they might be doing. But it was very clear during my second interview that only commission was part of they pay, and that you would be going door to door.

If you have nothing left to lose, then try it.. I personally, will be taking my college degree, excellent customer service, and diligence somewhere else.

Aug 28, 2014President

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review my company.

I'm sorry to hear that our company was not a good fit for you.
    We have three different pay structures that we offer at
    ... More

Dishonest, lies, long hours, little pay

Former Employee - Account Manager in Perrysburg, OH
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Perrysburg, OH

I worked at Raseri full-time (less than a year)

Pros

All of the employees are always excited and ready to work for the day. They are also willing to help when needed, and super friendly.
    Everyone wants to get to know you more so you can feel comfortable in that particular working environment.
    They are only doing this to keep on in this ridiculous and a complete scam of a company. So for better words.... they are all fake.

Cons

1.During the interview process, I was told that the job dealt with managing accounts with clients who are already interested in switching to Uverse (cable, phone, Internet).
    2. I was told that there would be paid training (2-400) dollars, depending on how much effort you put into it.
    3. I was told that it was an office job and that very few people even get a chance to be hired to work for their company.
    4. I was told that on average you would make around 6-800 dollars weekly.
    WRONG!!!
    I received a phone call on a Thursday evening, giving me the news that I got the job! I was so excited including my mom was just so proud of me because finally I can help pay for school and lift a huge burden off of my mother. During that phone call they young man on the phone also told me to bring an extra change of clothes. ( I'm like what? ? It's an office job) well not really the reason for the change of clothes is because you will be going DOOR TO DOOR selling AT&T to about 35-40 houses a day. That's 8 hours of walking and cold selling.

Well they got me good! I stuck it out because the current employees talked so badly about the people who quit, calling them lazy and every other name in the book.

So three weeks went by and I finally get to see my paycheck... less than 200 dollars, working over 70 hours a week, NO PAID TRAINING! DOOR TO DOOR SALES! Lies, lies, lies!!!!

I ended up packing my bag, and traveling home back to my mother's house and cried foe hours, because I was scammed and I couldn't afford school, or anything. The broken promises took a huge turn for my family.

I am writing this to warn others!!! Please stay away from this company!

Yout application process, interview process, and job descriptions are all lies. If it's DOOR TO DOOR tell them that, if they are going to make less than 200 bucks, then tell them that! If they are going to have to provide your own gas, car, etc... tell them that! I could seriously go on about how yout company is a complete lie! But I'll save that for another day.

Aug 28, 2014President

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review about my company.

All of my employees are very excited and motivated. This isn't fake excitement or fake friendliness. This