Raseri

Updated Apr 8, 2014

Rick Knutsen

Great Coworkers

I have been working at Raseri full-time for less than a year

ProsI never had any similar experience before this job, there’s no gossip or any cutthroat competition between coworkers at Raseri. Everyone is friendly here and has open door policy to colleagues. People who have been here longer always like to set up helping group to help new employees. Everyone likes to see each other growth and promote to next level. The whole company like a big family, no one will punish you on the mistakes you make. The main goal of the company is to help every single employee hits his or her goals.

ConsEveryday you going to learn a lot new knowledge, need great student mentality to keep you on the train.

Amazing advancement opportunities!!

Head Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Raseri full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is a very positive work environment where people are supportive and fun to work with. Several skill sets are learned in a short period of time, such as sales, training, interviewing, and team building. It is a very valuable experience!

ConsThis career requires a very strong work ethic, so this is not a position for people who do the bare minimum!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the website updated with more photos of office events and promotions.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great opportunity

Toledo, OH

I have been working at Raseri part-time for less than a year

ProsI've have immensely enjoyed my time with Raseri. I've learned how to work hard and set goals for myself. I was pursuing a career in pharmaceutical sales to help pay for grad school when the opportunity to work for Raseri presented itself. Now I've seen the potential that this career path has to offer. I love traveling across the country and meeting new people and networking. The leadership training has helped me out not only at work but in my personal life as well. I can't wait to see where the next year takes us all.

ConsI've never worked harder in my life but the rewards are so worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be afraid to be harder on some people.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I love my job

I have been working at Raseri full-time for less than a year

ProsMy favorite part about this job is the fun atmosphere and opportunity for growth. Raseri is such a fun family environment. I love going to work everyday because I know how much fun I will have. Everyone works as a team and we all love helping each other reach our goals. I know with the help of Rick and my co workers I will be able to achieve all of my goals.

ConsHave a great work ethic and you will succeed :)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! It's awesome to see someone with a great work ethic and attitude!

Challenging and rewarding

I have been working at Raseri full-time for less than a year

ProsWork hard play hard environment. I enjoy the balance I have with work and home life. I see this company growing exponentially in the soon future!

ConsIt is an accelerated program so I always have to be on my game. Every day is another step towards management.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more patience for slower learners.

Amazing opportunities for hard working employees to hit their goals

I have been working at Raseri full-time for less than a year

ProsThis is a new and fast growing company with great opportunities for sure. Everyone works here are very passionate all the time and goals oriented, which means all of us have strong work ethic and able to deal with stress. At Raseri, everything are merit-based, which leads everyone works very hard to get promoted as faster as he/she can. All of these facts create a very positive atmosphere in the office. At the same time, all the coworker are more than happy to help each other, see other people improve.

ConsSometimes the job is a little stressful, but it is definitely a right place for you to train yourself to a better person.

Outstanding company culture

Account Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Raseri full-time for less than a year

ProsI just started working at Raseri last month and I already love this company so much! We definitely have the best company culture here; everyday we come to office to learn, to progress and to have tons of fun! I learnt how to plan my week in smart way, which means I set up weekly goals and monthly goals as well as long-term goals for myself. Based on my goals I set up a lot study groups with my colleagues and our manager, they all more than happy to listen to my problems and help me figure things out, I like this open door policy so much!

ConsPeople here all have strong work ethic, so I need to work really hard to keep improving and getting promoted. It would be a little stressful at beginning, but it will get better.

Great Management Training Program

I have been working at Raseri full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat atmosphere all the time in the office, employees here respect each other and always have other peoples' back. Non gossipy at all in the company, which is one of my favorite parts about working here. In the office, everyone has an open door policy, so never be afraid of asking questions or making mistakes. Everyday we keep learning and progressing. We are not trained to be a follower here, we are trained to be a good leader. At Raseri, we are trained to give public speech, to transferring knowledge, to coach and to interview on daily base.

ConsSince we learn a lot everyday, so you have to have great student mentality and strong work ethic to keep progressing in the business. At Raseri, we all believe "Work hard, play hard".

Not what they appear to be

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Raseri

ProsIf you are overly ambitious you would probably do well here

Cons100% commision which was not advertised when I applied. They ran everything will all appearances of being a scam company

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a proper application for your website, and fill it in with real information

My Second Family

I have been working at Raseri full-time for more than a year

ProsI love my job, there’s great training program and growth opportunity in Raseri Inc. I have learned valuable skills that will help me for the rest of my life. This job has taught me leadership skills, time management skills, relationship building skills and how to run my own future business. All the employees here are fun to work with and willing to help others, see other people progress. Raseri Inc has open-ended opportunities to succeed; management is quite willing to assist with your development.

ConsWe need take a lot of notes here everyday, if you don't like taking notes, this is not a place for you.

Flag Review

Raseri President responded to this review

Jan 20, 2014

Thank you for the time you took to review Raseri. I am glad to hear you have learned so many lessons so far, and we look forward to helping you continue to develop your career

Worked for Raseri? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raseri reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raseri CEO Rick Knutsen. All 22 reviews posted anonymously by Raseri employees.