Rdf Corp

CEO

Great Experience

Former Employee - Accounting Assistant in Nashua, NH
    Former Employee - Accounting Assistant in Nashua, NH

I worked at Rdf Corp full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I had the opportunity to learn various degrees of accounting on the job, people were wonderful to work with

Cons

Understanding of the product they were shipping, I didn't have opportunity to experience in great lengths the manufacturing part of the product, wish there was more opportunity

Listen a little more to the actual employee they might have some great ideas to share

Good Experience as long as you are not there for more than a year.

Former Employee - Programmer/IT in Hudson, NH
    Former Employee - Programmer/IT in Hudson, NH

I worked at Rdf Corp full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The benefits are reasonable. The work is challenging and allows for some growth. Being out of my comfort zone allowed me to learn three programming languages. The company culture is fun.

Cons

The biggest con has to be lack of project management. They gave me a project and than switched it after a week. So the big projects were pushed to the side and replaced with bigger ones. When the projects were complete they didn't like the result because they didn't manage the project.

After a year they looked for a reason to get rid of me because of their poor project management policies. I was offered no help in the project. The project was mathematical in nature using temperature equations that I didn't understand. Trying to get someone to explain them only made it harder program the project.

Advancement is non existent. You have a year and than your gone. I was lucky and stayed two before the stress became too much.

Pick a project and stick with it. If you are going to do a project, plan it with person. Carefully explain the goals and than keep an eye on it in detail. Listen to the employees if they say that need a resource and there is no one helping.

Worst company I ever worked for

Former Employee - Assembler in Hudson, NH
    Former Employee - Assembler in Hudson, NH

I worked at Rdf Corp full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I found no pros at all while working at RdF. I wish I could find at least one positive thing to say about this company, but I can't.

Cons

Very low paying company for production workers, barely above minimum wage. No chance at all to master new skills...either you "get it" instantly, or you're out the door. Unprofessional attitude from many members of management.

Treat people like human beings and pay a living wage. Give people a chance to learn the job!