Reaction Search International

Robert L. S. Boroff

One Solid Company

Former Employee - Senior Project Director in San Ramon, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Project Director in San Ramon, CA

I worked at Reaction Search International full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Pay
    Great Benefits
    Outstanding Leadership
    One of the best places to work in the East Bay!

This company is driven to succeed and has been doing so for years. I watched it grow from a start-up to one of the fastest growing companies in the East Bay. Even today they are delivering quality service at a reasonable price.

Cons

Service Fees are high, but so is the quality of work. This is one of those companies that will go above and beyond to service the client. They take your calls day or night and have a can-do attitude. I have seen them take on some of the most challenging searches you can imagine and they came through with flying colors!

Nothing really negative to say about this company. QUALITY!

Keep doing what you're doing. You've been a success for a long time, and there is no reason that should change! You are fair to your employees and expect greatness from them... and they deliver!

Fast-growing company with great work culture, amazing educational experience and unlimited growth potential.

Current Employee - Project Manager/Executive Search Consultant in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager/Executive Search Consultant in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reaction Search International part-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Great work environment/company culture
    - Unlimited growth potential both in responsibility and compensation
    - Have experienced, seasoned upper management that are friendly and approachable and act as great mentors in employee development.

Cons

There are no cons at this company!

None, keep up the great work!

My experience at Reaction Search has been very informative and a great experience.

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Reaction Search International part-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is a great culture here at Reaction Search we have casual Fridays, Jamba Juice Fridays, and we play music in the office. Everyone is treated equally and fairly in the office and everyone has the opportunity to move up in the ranks and has the opportunity to earn a very competitive income.

Cons

I wouldn't say there are any cons at Reaction Search Search. If you are a hard worker and you do your best at your job then you will be very satisfied.

Awesome place to work Top Quality Executive Search Firm

Current Employee - Senior Project Director Executive Search Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Reaction Search International full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Training, Collaboration, performance trips, unlimited income opportunity,

Cons

You need to be a self starter

More office baseball outings, a ton of fun!

“Built a strong foundation” Great Training for New & Experienced Executive Search Professionals

Current Employee - Managing Director EMEA in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Current Employee - Managing Director EMEA in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Reaction Search International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great experience
    Adults run the company
    Learned a trade the old fashion way.

Cons

Straight commission
    Long Hours
    Type A personalities

Keep hiring smart, energetic people

Reaction Search International Photos