ReadSoft

ReadSoft Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2014

ReadSoft President and CEO Per Åkerberg

Per Åkerberg

great culture and leadership from management out in the subsidiary, fast paced, exciting environment that is team driven

Administrative (Current Employee)
    New Orleans, LA

Proswant to solve business problems for customers and partners and do it as a team, management in our subsidiary stands by employees, offices are well thought out to maximize team work and creative culture

Consdealing with parent company in Sweden has some challenges due to time zones and cultures but the global experience is overall positive for us and our customers .... we have a few people who gossip but most employees think they are not worthy of listening too

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue to lead by example.... by working hard and showing respect to employees... I have seen this demonstrated here better than any place I have worked ..

Love working here

Channel Sales Developer (Current Employee)

ProsGreat Benefits and great talent in the Cpy.

ConsA lot of pressure in this environment

Hate this company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone! There is nothing positive to say about this company. Well, I guess the salary they paid was okay. They also Christmas presents to your children which is nice.

ConsPeople, Management, Product is Poor.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure it out yourselves!

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fantastic Employer

Metairie, LA

ProsGreat opportunities for advancement.
    Excellent insurance benefits
    Fun working atmosphere
    A place where you feel appreciated for the work you do
    Employees are recognized for going above and beyond

ConsWorkloads can be heavy at times

Some very nice people. others are horrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prossome very nice people some not as nice There were some people that were willing to help others.

Consinability to fit in if you are not the same gender as everyone else. I witnessed other employees talking down and humiliating other employees which made me feel very uncomfortable

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not discriminate

Truly an incredible employer!

ReadSoft North America (Current Employee)
    New Orleans, LA

ProsReadSoft is a wonderful company to work for...they truly care about their employees and understand that people are the company's most important asset. We enjoy a dynamic corporate culture and exceptional benefits. I cannot speak highly enough of my experience here.

ConsI have nothing to share in this category as I feel that ReadSoft does a great job of keeping employees happy and understands the importance of work-life balance.

Good people, great atmosphere

SAP Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsGreat place to learn SAP and Accounts Payable
    Good place to build a long term career
    Overall a great place to work, one of the better companies I have worked for

ConsFairness in salary is depends on person to person.
    Professional services SAP side lacks promotional abilities

Advice to Senior ManagementYour high performing employees are capable of doing more than just their jobs. Promote them to higher levels. It is okay to skip some levels, things do not always have to be step by step. Promotions on the CS SAP side are as not easy to come by.as the rest of RS. Especially compared to the administrative side where promotions are a dime a dozen.

This causes the administrative side to believe that CS is just as fast. This is not a major issue, it could be and is worse in other companies. RS is lucky to have great employees that give it constant expansion.

Good to work here

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Prossalary is ok - the management does not put too much pressure on you - great company working culture

Consthere is not much training offered and its difficult to be promoted...

Great locally, nightmare head office

Marketing (Current Employee)

ProsReadSoft is a good company at it's core. In any of the subs there's a great group of people all working hard to try to make things work and follow the company direction. The biggest asset in ReadSoft is its people. The products and solutions are pretty much the same as its competitors.

ConsOn the bad side, head office in Sweden is a nightmare to deal with. Conflicted groups of management who are trying to leapfrog each other. HQ departments that do just what they need to even when that doens't help the overall picture and a total structure that allows for local subs to do what they please even when that's outside of the HQ goals, seemingly without consequence.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake a single goal, one clear strategy and stop the in fighting. Make sure HQ departments all work together and that all the subs behave themselves. Be more aggressive and take more risks in the marketplace, ReadSoft is too safe.

Look up

Third Line Support Agent (Former Employee)
    Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

ProsPossible to do international career within the company as this company is growing globally.

ConsThis company is fighting everything called union rights and the staff is working overtime a lot.

Advice to Senior ManagementSign collective bargain and stats caring more about your staff.

Worked for ReadSoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ReadSoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ReadSoft CEO Per Åkerberg. All 13 reviews posted anonymously by ReadSoft employees.