ReadyLink Reviews

CEO

1. Growing....slowly

Current Contractor - Recruiting Field Agent
    Current Contractor - Recruiting Field Agent

I have been working at ReadyLink as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

As a contracted Recruiting Field Agent, I am able to work when and where I want to. I can also invest however much I would like to into advertising for recruiting. In a sense, I'm in control of my income ability.

Cons

The company still operates like it is very young, systems and processes are inefficient and cumbersome.

Advice to Management

Improve systems and processes for RFAs so that we can get the information we need about our nurses, openings, etc...without having to constantly call our Placement Coordinators.

2. Something is not right!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Thousand Palms, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Thousand Palms, CA

I worked at ReadyLink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The initial pay is descent but not worth it.

Cons

Management is up to no good. Every week the recruiters are moved around. They hire and fire almost daily. There are no windows where the recruiters work and they are given lists to recruit from that have been called hundreds of times already. They lie, cheat and steal from their nurses and their employees. There are secret meetings with the owner, for hours and hours. Those who have had to endure these meetings have been subjected to his rants and raves, racist and horrible comments. If you speak up, your head is on the chopping block as well as being belittled and verbally abused.

Advice to Management

Close this company before someone gets hurt!

RSS Feed </> Embed