Real Soft Reviews

Real Soft President & CEO Rajan Desai
Rajan Desai

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cranbury, NJ

I have been working at Real Soft full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Best company that I have worked so far. Good learning opportunities, job stability, great clients to work with. My personal experience has been very positive at Real Soft in the last 4 years that I have worked with them. If you know what you are doing and spirited at work, you can enjoy working here. The management and my supervisor have been very supportive and helpful. They recognize hard work and if you are starting a new career this is one of the best places where you can learn and develop your skills.

Cons

There could be some occasional office politics creeping up; however, the management is prompt in addressing them. Like any other company some obnoxious characters will try to create negativity; if you are able to ignore them you will enjoy working here.

Advice to Management

Could be more prompt in addressing compensation / commissions changes.

Doesn't get much worse than this.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cranbury, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cranbury, NJ

I worked at Real Soft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As with just about every company, there are some quality people that work there.

Office space is roomy, you certainly don't feel cramped.

Plenty of lunch options nearby.

Offers 401K

Company has decent work from home policy.

Cons

Substandard office equipment. From computers to fax machines, you name it. If something needs to be replaced the replacement is the cheapest thing on the market and breaks immediately.

Staff not diverse. When they do try and diversify its always forced and its for appearance's sake only.

As other reviews have stated, company has high turnover rate. Some people are only hired to be fired. This goes hand in hand with company trying to appear more diverse only for appearance's sake.

Zero growth. Never seen anyone get promoted within. Whatever you get hired as, that's how you're leaving!

Atmosphere of non-cooperation. One department has no clue what another department is doing and doesn't care to find out. Lots of passing the buck. Emails are only answered by accident.

Executives are all useless. Tell owner only what he wants to hear. Some of them are his relatives. Any executive that he's had who has told him hard truths he's gotten rid of.

Health benefits aren't good. Premiums are sky high, especially if you want to cover your spouse or family.

Advice to Management

Nothing. Owner has been told many times by smart people what needs to be done. He refuses to listen.

The most frustrating place I've ever worked.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cranbury, NJ

I have been working at Real Soft full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- A few nice employees to work with.

Cons

- Upper management is completely inept and doesn't care about their employees; they've grown completely disconnected with how the industry operates in the 21st century.
    - Problems with their accounting office will make your head spin.
    - Compensation + vacation package is a joke compared to other companies.
    - The place is becoming less and less culturally diverse.

Advice to Management

Stop posting fake positive reviews on here. There's a reason your company's reputation takes a beating on Glassdoor...

Ok

Current Employee - Account Manager in Cranbury, NJ
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Cranbury, NJ

I have been working at Real Soft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good Collegues and easy to work with .Nice Location

Cons

Alot of Mismanagement. Need to improve work flow

Advice to Management

Devise job descriptions and job speifications and adopt them

Opportunities for growth if you are willing to work and go beyond job duties

I have been working at Real Soft

Pros

Management is willing to listen, small office, friendly environment, opportunity to grow since company is growing

Cons

limited holiday pay, policy on working from home

Advice to Management

continue to provide feedback to employees, listen to what they have to say and when appropriate act on it

A terrible place to work.

Current Employee - Recruiter in Cranbury, NJ
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Cranbury, NJ

I have been working at Real Soft

Pros

A few pleasant employees to work with. The office itself is somewhat nice, with a full kitchen and nice outside area, if you like being surrounded by farms and other offices.

Cons

Management is terrible. They treat you like you are a piece of meat. They fire people like it's nothing. I have seen people come and go every month. Employees fear the management because you never know who is going to get fired next.
    Almost no training what-so-ever. The area around the office is terrible.. You have to drive at least 10 minutes to get something decent to eat. Hours are long, and you get an unpaid lunch. Which means 9-6.
    I read 2 good reviews about Real Soft, and they were obviously written by a current employee. The two good reviews from March 2010 are not genuine reviews.
    Vacation seems great at 3 weeks, but that includes sick / emergency days.
    Worst job ever. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Advice to Management

Maybe treat employees the way you would like to be treated. Management feels like you are working for an 8th grader in a bad mood. Some of the most immature people I have ever dealt with. If you can avoid this place, do so like it's the plague.

An open environment where all levels in the organization can share their ideas

I have been working at Real Soft

Pros

Open, friendly environment, strong experienced leadership, future thinking, employees allowed to express themselves freely without negative consequences, see growth opportunities

Cons

Sometimes difficult to get things approved quickly

Advice to Management

Allow your management to make more decisions without requiring approval by CEO

Dynamic, Meaningful and Growing

I have been working at Real Soft

Pros

Working at Diversity Direct is a dynamic and exciting opportunity. We are a growing company that has been gaining business and heading in the right direction. Helping to refine our process and add value to our Partners and our Clients creates a very rewarding work environment, with each day presenting a unique opportunity to perform and learn.

Cons

Some days are hectic, but that is part of a growing company, in many ways the negatives are actually positives

Advice to Management

Keep growing and keep the focus on customer service

So far so good!! Very Innovative Solution, excellent leadership from the two Sr. Executives leading Diversity Direct.

Current Employee - Diversity Direct Team Member in Cranbury, NJ
    Current Employee - Diversity Direct Team Member in Cranbury, NJ

I have been working at Real Soft

Pros

Growth potential
    Career advancement
    Solution Offering that is community focused, socially responsible
    Mentorship opportunities with Sr. Mgt
    Team environment

Cons

Start-up environment (need to wear many hats)
    NJ Location

Advice to Management

Build from the bottom up. Hire more hungry, career driven team members and remove team members that have become complacent