Real Soft Inc

Add Photos

Real Soft Inc President & CEO Rajan Desai

Rajan Desai

Senior software Developer

Senior Software Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Real Soft Inc as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsOn time pay
No issues with visa as they mostly act as prime vendors

ConsIt takes some push to get your GC process started

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to be more tranparent with consultants

Real Soft Inc....Very Different Mind Set

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Dayton, NJ

I have been working at Real Soft Inc full-time for less than a year

ProsPositive and friendly environment. Owner "cares" about his staff

ConsLow Pay, Micro-managing supervisors, very disorganized, little training, non-consistency

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your act together

Doesn't get much worse than this.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Real Soft Inc full-time for more than a year

ProsAs with just about every company, there are some quality people that work there.

Office space is roomy, you certainly don't feel cramped.

Plenty of lunch options nearby.

Offers 401K

Company has decent work from home policy.

ConsSubstandard office equipment. From computers to fax machines, you name it. If something needs to be replaced the replacement is the cheapest thing on the market and breaks immediately.

Staff not diverse. When they do try and diversify its always forced and its for appearance's sake only.

As other reviews have stated, company has high turnover rate. Some people are only hired to be fired. This goes hand in hand with company trying to appear more diverse only for appearance's sake.

Zero growth. Never seen anyone get promoted within. Whatever you get hired as, that's how you're leaving!

Atmosphere of non-cooperation. One department has no clue what another department is doing and doesn't care to find out. Lots of passing the buck. Emails are only answered by accident.

Executives are all useless. Tell owner only what he wants to hear. Some of them are his relatives. Any executive that he's had who has told him hard truths he's gotten rid of.

Health benefits aren't good. Premiums are sky high, especially if you want to cover your spouse or family.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing. Owner has been told many times by smart people what needs to be done. He refuses to listen.

Soul Crushing.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Real Soft Inc full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSome good employees, lots of lunch options. Will make you feel a part of the team in the beginning, and then it is all down hill from there.

ConsThey don't pay their vendors and hold money over their employee's heads. They hire immigrants on visas so that they don't have to pay them. They discriminate against any employee who is not of their culture.

Management (all members) are clueless as to the daily operations. The CEO is not involved, and does not seem to know the business. He is flippant and stares at his phone during meetings that he initiates. Rather then spend money or speak with his employees to find out the issues you may be having, he demands more outlandish results and fires you when you do not meet them.

When I was hired, I absolutely loved my job. For 3 years, I loved my job. Then Senior Management decided it would be better to hire some one else for the position, and forced me out of it.

There is no room for growth here - and those that ask to grow are denied and work is piled on top of them, since they have 'so much free time.'

The VP is clueless and drops in once every few months just to talk about himself and brag about the money he makes.

There is no 'looking in the mirror' here - all problems are the fault of the employees, even though the attrition rate here is horrendous.

The whole company is also held hostage by the select few employees who happen to come from the same village as the CEO. Accounting doesn't pay and never follows up on issues. They pawn off their work to others in the office. The legal team are not even business lawyers, but immigration lawyers. The IT team is ridiculous and has no idea what they are doing. They build applications that have no real value or use for the end user.

They have had good employees and great managers. They forced them all out due to ignorance and mismanagement.

Get a clue.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpeak to your employees. Diversify your staff. Spend money to make money. There is a reason your business is failing, and continues to fail. Every single employee you have had over the years cannot be at fault. Look in the mirror.

The most frustrating place I've ever worked.

I have been working at Real Soft Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros- A few nice employees to work with.

Cons- Upper management is completely inept and doesn't care about their employees; they've grown completely disconnected with how the industry operates in the 21st century.
- Problems with their accounting office will make your head spin.
- Compensation + vacation package is a joke compared to other companies.
- The place is becoming less and less culturally diverse.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop posting fake positive reviews on here. There's a reason your company's reputation takes a beating on Glassdoor...

Ok

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Real Soft Inc full-time for more than a year

ProsGood Collegues and easy to work with .Nice Location

ConsAlot of Mismanagement. Need to improve work flow

Advice to Senior ManagementDevise job descriptions and job speifications and adopt them

Opportunities for growth if you are willing to work and go beyond job duties

I have been working at Real Soft Inc

ProsManagement is willing to listen, small office, friendly environment, opportunity to grow since company is growing

Conslimited holiday pay, policy on working from home

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue to provide feedback to employees, listen to what they have to say and when appropriate act on it

A terrible place to work.

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Real Soft Inc

ProsA few pleasant employees to work with. The office itself is somewhat nice, with a full kitchen and nice outside area, if you like being surrounded by farms and other offices.

ConsManagement is terrible. They treat you like you are a piece of meat. They fire people like it's nothing. I have seen people come and go every month. Employees fear the management because you never know who is going to get fired next.
Almost no training what-so-ever. The area around the office is terrible.. You have to drive at least 10 minutes to get something decent to eat. Hours are long, and you get an unpaid lunch. Which means 9-6.
I read 2 good reviews about Real Soft, and they were obviously written by a current employee. The two good reviews from March 2010 are not genuine reviews.
Vacation seems great at 3 weeks, but that includes sick / emergency days.
Worst job ever. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe treat employees the way you would like to be treated. Management feels like you are working for an 8th grader in a bad mood. Some of the most immature people I have ever dealt with. If you can avoid this place, do so like it's the plague.

An open environment where all levels in the organization can share their ideas

I have been working at Real Soft Inc

ProsOpen, friendly environment, strong experienced leadership, future thinking, employees allowed to express themselves freely without negative consequences, see growth opportunities

ConsSometimes difficult to get things approved quickly

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow your management to make more decisions without requiring approval by CEO

Dynamic, Meaningful and Growing

I have been working at Real Soft Inc

ProsWorking at Diversity Direct is a dynamic and exciting opportunity. We are a growing company that has been gaining business and heading in the right direction. Helping to refine our process and add value to our Partners and our Clients creates a very rewarding work environment, with each day presenting a unique opportunity to perform and learn.

ConsSome days are hectic, but that is part of a growing company, in many ways the negatives are actually positives

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing and keep the focus on customer service

Worked for Real Soft Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Real Soft Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Real Soft Inc CEO Rajan Desai. All 27 reviews posted anonymously by Real Soft Inc employees.