Real Soft

Real Soft President & CEO Rajan Desai

Rajan Desai

Great Learning Experience

ProsSmall business atmosphere, Really smart CEO, people

ConsTough industry, changes, a lot of movement

Real Soft vice president responded to this review

Jun 16, 2014

Thanks for the review, I agree 100%, our CEO is innovative and a though leader in our industry. You are correct, our industry has become ultra-competitive, and differentiation is sometimes tough to ... More

Good company to work for

ProsGood company to work for, good work - life balance, lots of opportunities to learn, chance for growth, flexibility in hours, great people to work with.

ConsBetter pay and benefits can be offered, the infrastructure needs more improvement, high turnover rate.

A good combination of work & life balance

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Monmouth Junction, NJ

ProsThe best thing are the PEOPLE which make the company, colleagues are very warm, friendly and helpful in all respects, I am new to this profession and the hand holding that they give is highly commendable. Management has been very very reasonable & supportive, overall its a good place to work.

ConsPros & Cons are with every individual and thus with every company as people make the company, but if you ride the pros, cons will automatically fall off

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Great vendor to work for”

SAP Consultant (Current Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsManagement is very supportive, friendly, easily approachable, quickly response on any issues and flexible with regards to your personal life.

ConsIf there are 'cons", they are usually getting a makeover. This company cares about employees.

Great place to work

(Current Employee) Cranbury, NJ

ProsBest company that I have worked so far. Good learning opportunities, job stability, great clients to work with. My personal experience has been very positive at Real Soft in the last 4 years that I have worked with them. If you know what you are doing and spirited at work, you can enjoy working here. The management and my supervisor have been very supportive and helpful. They recognize hard work and if you are starting a new career this is one of the best places where you can learn and develop your skills.

ConsThere could be some occasional office politics creeping up; however, the management is prompt in addressing them. Like any other company some obnoxious characters will try to create negativity; if you are able to ignore them you will enjoy working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementCould be more prompt in addressing compensation / commissions changes.

Fake Company and fake people!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood location, huge staff (although most of them are recycled from one roll to another).

ConsManagement is totally oblivious to employee concerns and needs. Very unethical and unprofessional approach. Top management and HR give you the ear when you need them but thats about it after that its "Take it or leave it situation" many senior and good old employees have quit recently for better grounds.

Office is in a very good location alothough a dangerous place to work when the building itself is in bad shape. AC/Heat malfunction, ceiling collapse, toilet leakages.... and more!

Advice to Senior ManagementLosen up... you will do a lot more better
    Stop being sneaky on your employees if you cannot trust your employees how do you expect employees to work and trust you.
    Do not invade our privacy unless it is interfering with the work as such, which is not but still management has a way of sneaking up on anything and everything.

Senior software Developer

Senior Software Developer (Current Employee)

ProsOn time pay
    No issues with visa as they mostly act as prime vendors

ConsIt takes some push to get your GC process started

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to be more tranparent with consultants

Real Soft Inc....Very Different Mind Set

Account Manager (Current Employee) Dayton, NJ

ProsPositive and friendly environment. Owner "cares" about his staff

ConsLow Pay, Micro-managing supervisors, very disorganized, little training, non-consistency

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your act together

Doesn't get much worse than this.

(Former Employee) Cranbury, NJ

ProsAs with just about every company, there are some quality people that work there.

Office space is roomy, you certainly don't feel cramped.

Plenty of lunch options nearby.

Offers 401K

Company has decent work from home policy.

ConsSubstandard office equipment. From computers to fax machines, you name it. If something needs to be replaced the replacement is the cheapest thing on the market and breaks immediately.

Staff not diverse. When they do try and diversify its always forced and its for appearance's sake only.

As other reviews have stated, company has high turnover rate. Some people are only hired to be fired. This goes hand in hand with company trying to appear more diverse only for appearance's sake.

Zero growth. Never seen anyone get promoted within. Whatever you get hired as, that's how you're leaving!

Atmosphere of non-cooperation. One department has no clue what another department is doing and doesn't care to find out. Lots of passing the buck. Emails are only answered by accident.

Executives are all useless. Tell owner only what he wants to hear. Some of them are his relatives. Any executive that he's had who has told him hard truths he's gotten rid of.

Health benefits aren't good. Premiums are sky high, especially if you want to cover your spouse or family.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing. Owner has been told many times by smart people what needs to be done. He refuses to listen.

The most frustrating place I've ever worked.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cranbury, NJ

Pros- A few nice employees to work with.

Cons- Upper management is completely inept and doesn't care about their employees; they've grown completely disconnected with how the industry operates in the 21st century.
    - Problems with their accounting office will make your head spin.
    - Compensation + vacation package is a joke compared to other companies.
    - The place is becoming less and less culturally diverse.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop posting fake positive reviews on here. There's a reason your company's reputation takes a beating on Glassdoor...

Worked for Real Soft? Contribute to the Community!