Real Soft Reviews

3.6
Real Soft President & CEO Rajan Desai
Rajan Desai

1. Good company to grow

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Real Soft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very good environment to grow. Dedicated people will love this company.

Cons

Certain process are not doing automatically. Increment is very less if you are top performer also.

Advice to Management

Instead of wasting money on unworth people, invest more on rock star employee, make them happy and retain them.

2. Join when no other option

Former Employee - Software Testing Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Software Testing Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Real Soft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible timing:depends on the projects

Cons

One of the worst company i have ever worked,no standard, hiring firing every week. I have asked to search for other job within 3 months of joining and same thing happened to my friend also, i suggest people to not join this company.

Advice to Management

Please dont play with people get some projects confirmation then hire the new employee

3. Great Place to be a part of Realsoft Inc

Current Employee - US Staffing
    Current Employee - US Staffing

Pros

I would like to take this opportunity to record my reviews for Realsoft Inc. As I have been with RSI for a while now and working with different department and offshore/onshore team. It has been a wonderful journey so far and a great learning experience. US staffing team has been excellent and as an organization we are doing very good progress especially since last 2+yrs after inclusion of Global Director in US who is driving the team in a right direction since he carries a lot of experience in the field of staffing/BD/Client relationship and management etc..who has been a great leader at RSI one should look for. Our CEO and Sales Director have been directly responsible for RSI’s growth and are a great leader’s to work with. I would recommend RSI for anyone who is looking to work at a corporate level.

Cons

We are growing But can still do better !!

Advice to Management

Let's grow as a company and individual with great values.

5. Great Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Through this company, I was able to obtain the necessary recommendations from my managers (on my assignment) in order to secure a permanent position with another organization. I always receive a quick response to my questions and everyone whom I've interacted with is very professional. I would definitely recommend them!

Cons

Please negotiate a cheaper health plan option - it's way too expensive.

6. trainer

Current Employee - Trainer in New Brunswick, NJ
    Current Employee - Trainer in New Brunswick, NJ

Pros

strong advocates works to find positions

Cons

contract work, there is no permanency to any postions

Advice to Management

none

Horrible atmosphere, toxic work environment, with poor management

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Real Soft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Almost none, some of the people are rather nice, but none in management.

Cons

Where to start? The salary compensation is far below the area and the job requirements. The constantly change your job functions and require work with "promised" money without ever amending your job offer. You are transferred to new areas with no training and after a week questioned about your poor performance or lack of numbers. Once you are hired for a position, that is the position you will have period, there is no advancement in this company.

Advice to Management

Actually caring about people would be nice, but you should also try actually having conversations with the people you employ instead of walking past people saying hello or greeting you and pretending to be on your phone. Work with your people instead of treating everyone they are beneath you.

Apr 7, 2015 – vice president

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We take these reviews seriously and use the content to improve ourselves, our company, and the day-to-day experience of all staff ... More

Real soft is all about lies!

Pros

Location? Colleagues although there is atleast one employee out the door per month without any warnings or real reasons but just coz the one person in the management feels like it

Cons

Dealing with the management and getting them to deal with ur issues and concerns! This guy somehow pretends to be whole and sole of the company. Very unprofessional, unethical...

Advice to Management

Get some real professional management team and trust the people who trust you. With so many people running out the door; understand there cannot be smoke without a fire.

Apr 7, 2015 – vice president

Thank you for posting feedback for Sr. Management's review. We appreciate all feedback regarding our employees time working for our firm. You are correct, turnover in the staffing services ... More

Good company to work with if your client is good

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Real Soft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work flexibility and higher management

Cons

Not enough projects in the company

Apr 7, 2015 – vice president

Thank you for the positive remarks. Our Sr. Management team is very dedicated to growing Real Soft and making it a special place for all staff members.

Happy to be a part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Employee - Business Development in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Business Development in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Real Soft full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work-personal life balance. Decent benefits (U.S culture) Employee respect and flexible work options. Growing company - lots of opportunities. Overall Happy to be a part of it.

Cons

Needs to have a standard training module as team is growing in all aspects. Employee motivation should be high. Always bothered about cost cutting (Terminating VoIP lines, etc ..,)

Advice to Management

Please work on RSI Branding. Diversity Direct Tool (alphahire.com) should be more efficient (Developers should spend more on as we sell it) Incentives should be paid on timely passion as a part of employee motivation. Always don't plan towards the cost cutting (In-fact until and unless you spend something cannot earn anything)

Apr 7, 2015 – vice president

Great feedback, thanks for taking the time. We agree, as we continue to grow this creates more and more opportunities for everyone. We'll keep working hard!

“Great learning experience"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Real Soft full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of opportunities if you are ready to explore and work.

Cons

Should have some Motivational activities,team tour and parties.

Advice to Management

Should concentrate more toward employee satisfaction..

Apr 7, 2015 – vice president

We hear you loud and clear and agree 100%. Based on feedback just like yours, Real Soft has created a 12 month plan to include many more activities both inside and outside of the workplace. In ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed