Real Staffing Reviews

1. it was a fair and competitive oportunity

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Real Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Uncapped Comission, great incentives, clear path for growth.

Cons

Back of the house operations lacked, low base salary, unstable management

Advice to Management

provide more structure, be more positive.

2. Micro-management, disrespect, harassment, archaic, degrading - Just a few words to describe Real.

Former Employee - Recruitment
    Former Employee - Recruitment

I worked at Real Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a job, the lure of getting into the industry, the fact it's an international company with financial backing.

Cons

The company is managed by a bunch of 20-something year old power-tripping idiots who rather than support you degrade you. You would think that since you are generating significant revenue for the company, they would foster your development and growth. Instead they treat you like a child, micro-manage your every move, put you down when you make mistakes (making you feel stupid), condone sexual innuendo in the office, drink excessively and expect you to participate (if you don't drink forget it), force you to be facebook friends, and hang out with them (I thought it was a job not a relationship?). On top of that, this company has an ARCHAIC work schedule that DOES NOT include flex schedule like almost every modern company. Even if you are one of the top performers in the company and are making them lots of money (while they barely give you any), you will be fired for showing up one minute late. This company has no ethics and if the clients they work with had any idea of the toxic environment they foster, no one would do business with them period.

Advice to Management

Fire your micro-managing, power-tripping, harassing managers immediately. Upgrade to the 21st century and introduce flex-time company wide. Value productivity above all else. Value your employees and help and encourage them instead of them treat them like children.

3. Wish I could take back my time spent here.

I worked at Real Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can make pretty good money, but don't really count on it unless you were one of the first 5-10 people in an office. I would say about 5% of this company makes about 90% of the money.

Cons

- They practice clawback, basically taking back money they've already paid you because the client has not yet paid them. HOWEVER, the client always ends up paying, but you don't get that money back. - There isn't even the slightest glimmer of leniency, they treat you like a delinquent child, not a grown adult who is "running their own business" - Don't expect to do well unless you can devote 80 hours a week to the role for at least the first year.

5. Fantastic company - could not be happier!

I have been working at Real Staffing

Pros

Office culture - Incredible office culture, everyone celebrates peoples success and genuinely gets on well. There is a great "work hard, play hard" vibe as well as a unique family feel. Commission - Uncapped commission scheme, top performers earn the big bucks and even mid-performers earn very well Benefits - great vacation time and benefits package Career progression - Hugely expanding the US, brilliant management opportunities

Cons

No real cons I've seen so far, we just simply can't hire quickly enough.

Advice to Management

Keep investing heavily in the US market

6. Fantastic company with great prospects - couldn't be happier!

I have been working at Real Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Commission structure - completely uncapped Company culture - work hard, plan hard mentality with a family feel. Best company culture I've ever experienced Growth plans - hugely growing in the US Ethics Company vision

Cons

No real cons I can see so far - we just can't grow fast enough!

Advice to Management

Keep investing a lot in the US

7. Atrocious

I have been working at Real Staffing

Pros

cute co-workers and happy hours

Cons

The managers at this company are 24 or 25 years old with no real life experience and no knowledge-base to effectively train new employees. This place is basically a post-college frat house in midtown for vacant minds who can't get real jobs and want to spend a few years partying in NYC on an entry-level salary. If you are talented in any way, STAY AWAY!

Advice to Management

Hire effective leaders who weren't the president of their pledge class at UC Boulder.

8. Real showed me how to take charge of my career, and to take advantage of the incredible opportunities afforded to me

Current Employee - Sales Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Real Staffing full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent training and continued, hands-on support throughout every stage of your career. Very clear guidance provided as to how to be successful, and how to make money, and a very clear plan and vision laid out as to how to get promoted and progress your career.

Cons

The job can be a bit of a roller-coaster - the highs are very high, there are plenty of twists, and the lows can be really challenging; especilaly if you're not effective at dealing with them. A positive outlook, some solid determination, and a continued focus on your goals can level this out however, and make it an exciting and rewarding ride.

Advice to Management

While managing for peak sales performance, make sure you continue to maintain an equal focus on people's indiviudal goals and ambitions, and ensure that management is driven in a way that helps support employee's motivations and strengths.

9. Growth, Opportunity & Recognition

Current Employee - Business Development in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Business Development in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Real Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great strategic vision. Excel at your job, get recognized, get promoted fast. Energetic environment where the workday flies by; cool downtown Chicago office with great culture. Competitve spirit conducive to winning. Life-changing deals are commonplace.

Cons

Brand message needs to be strengthened in North America. Capital investments could be increased to give employees more tools and add to competitve edge.

Advice to Management

Keep your eye on the ball and focus on creating a sustainable competitive advantage. Make sure you have the right people in the right positions.

10. First job out of college, and I could not be happier.

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Real Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Real Staffing takes pride in their great training and mentoring program. I have only been here a few months, and I am already working independently. The company is growing quickly, so there is a lot of room for advancement. Everyone has the same promotion targets, which provides something to strive for at all times. Politics are never an issue. Uncapped commission gives everyone the opportunity to make a lot of money, and not to mention a great base salary. A lot of vacation days and a long holiday break to supplement all of the hard work. Great culture. Fun nights out and trip incentives. Real staffing provides you with all of the tools needed to succeed. The sky is the limit here.

Cons

Long hours, but the harder you work, the more money you make. So I guess that is not necessarily a bad thing, as long as you are prepared to put in the effort.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

11. Career advancement and great values

I have been working at Real Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Interactive work environment with career growth on offer. They do a lot of work helping to train you and making sure you are working effectively toward your goals. The senior leadership all started as recruiters so they understand the in's and out's of the job and give real world advice. I would and I have recommended Real to anyone looking to start or jump start their career.

Cons

As the company keeps growing I worry that the team culture will start to fade - And that would be a negative, but typical when you have a growing company.

RSS Feed </> Embed