Real Time Resolutions

3.2
Eric Green

1. Recovery Analyst

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions

Pros

Laid back management, nice co workers, pretty much everyone has a degree, OT is you need it

Cons

call center environment, basically collections

Advice to Management

None!...loved my managers

2. The Job itself is Very Easy and easy to make money if you can understand that the people aren't mad at you personally.

Former Employee - Recovery Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Recovery Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Job Easy to Do, commission can be good, and there are Decent working Hours. Opportunity for movement horizontally after being there for a while.

Cons

There is an obvious dose of Favoritism. The low Salary for what is dealt with ridiculous. High School Childish, Job Constantly changing and no one cares that it could change performance for some.

Advice to Management

Try not to make it so obvious that there are favorites in the company. Understand that when job functions change so will performance for a while until completely comfortable. Also give better raises. We deal with a lot in collections not to mention the likes of some within the company that have taken their position of power to a level of disrespect and rumors.

3. Customer Solutions Representative

I worked at Real Time Resolutions

Pros

The amount of overtime I could work.

Cons

At this job it was tough working the long hours. The pay could increase as well.

5. Great Company

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time

Pros

RTR has opened up many doors for me. I've worked hard, stood out, and have really been able to grow within the company. Some reviews on here are not positive, and I cannot speak for all departments, but I believe that if you want something, you have to make it happen. You simply cannot "blame" others for their lack of training, communication, knowledge, etc. If you don't know something.....show some iniative and learn.

I am not on the operations side of the business (and never was) and may have a biased opinion, but I do know that with hard work comes recognition.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is the training & development outside of operations. Perhaps RTR can provide a mentorship program and specific career path training. Because RTR is not an entirely large company, I believe this would be possible with growth.

Advice to Management

The managers that I have worked with directly have been awesome. They're available and are always answering my questions. They're encouraging and most of all, they believe that I will succeed.

6. Great place for recent grads looking to make money and nothing more

Former Employee - Customer Solutions Professional in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Solutions Professional in Dallas, TX

I worked at Real Time Resolutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Casual dress. Laid-back environment. Good attendance policy to follow. Some incentives, (breakfast or lunch catering) when departmental collections goals are met. Easy money (if you find yourself enjoying this position).

Cons

No room to move up in the company, when asking during interview if there was anywhere to move up in the company, managers stated the only place to move would be to other departments. Individual monthly collection goals are difficult to meet when first beginning, only long-time employees can easily meet those goals since they have such long rapport with the debtors. Ultimately, it's boring, repetitive cold-calling. Managers do seem to have favorites.

Advice to Management

Some people are just better with building rapport with debtors than others, you can't expect the same from everyone.

7. Basics

Current Employee - Senior Customer Solutions Professional in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Customer Solutions Professional in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is a wide range of different personalities to work with at RTR, mostly ages 22-35 on the general floor while corporate is older. Commission is available to the Customer Solutions Professional positions that vary based on department.

Cons

While the company is getting more and more clients, there are not a lot of management positions that open so moving up is slim to none. The work environment claims to demand professionalism but a lot of people have their phones out and don't follow correct procedures without repercussion.

Advice to Management

Practice what is expected from those below you.

8. Strategy and Analysis

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions

Pros

Challenging
    Learned a lot
    Team members are nice

Cons

Busy & tired
    So many stuff

Very nice company. Employees are very friendly. Good company to start your career.

Current Employee - IT Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - IT Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions

Pros

Good pay for Interns. and easy to get familiar with work you will handle.

Cons

Need more communications with co-workers at different department

Good Starter Company

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you're in support, the work is great. You learn a lot regarding the mortgage and consumer loan industry. Most managers are great and easy to deal with. The culture is young and fresh out of college.

Cons

This company pays below average in the industry.

Advice to Management

Walk around and interact with your employees more.

11. Great place to work, while you look for a career job.

I have been working at Real Time Resolutions

Pros

If you haven't scored that professional job out of college, this is a great place to work while you keep looking. There are growth opportunities largely dependent on how the company itself is doing and it takes roughly 2 years to move into a supervisor role. You always get 40 hours a week and the opportunity for overtime and you do actually get paid a monthly commision and bonus if you perform well. $0-200 bonus a month for the quality of your calls and commision for everything you bring in after you make your monthly goal up to $2,000.

Cons

Does not advance you professionally unless you wait the roughly 2 years it take to make a supervisor role. It is unfortunately merely a debt collection job and not much else. Rarely does anyone ever make the commission cap.

Advice to Management

Your doing a great job, I appreciated management for not trying to tell me debt collecting was the best thing since sliced bread. My only advice would be to give a more realistic idea of what to expect from commision since no one ever makes cap.

RSS Feed </> Embed