RealMatch

4.8

RealMatch Founder & CEO Gal Almog
Gal Almog

Great company culture

I have been working at RealMatch full-time

Pros

Great company culture. Fast-paced environment with lots of opportunity to gain experience. Great benefits!

Cons

Things can be a little disorganized which can be a good thing because you have a lot of opportunity to implement process.

Some people tend to work a lot harder than others. The playing field should be more equal between individuals.

Learn and grow with a group of hard working, respectful individuals.

Current Employee - Director, Affiliate Development in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director, Affiliate Development in New York, NY

I have been working at RealMatch full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you want to be part of a team that truly takes everyone's input, experience, and advice into account, RealMatch is the place for you. The company has not changed its policy towards keeping its employees first in many of the decisions that are made on a day to day basis. This type of environment not only breeds productivity and creativity, it also provides you the sense that you are a part of something much bigger than a "company", you're part of a family.

Cons

Like in any start up, things can move incredibly fast. Hold on tight for a fast paced ride here that only a driven, dedicated, and hard working individual can handle and thrive in. This is not your normal 9-5 and if you're looking for a place where your mind stops thinking about innovative and alternate ways to drive revenue, look elsewhere.

Strategic clients will be important for us in the next couple of months and years. We should ensure we are putting our emphasis on true partners that will assist in building our network.

Buiding a successful business has never been so much fun and so rewarding!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at RealMatch full-time (more than an year)

Pros

RealMatch has all the ingredients needed to maintain explosive growth. Awesome culture, smart dedicated team, great product and vision, customer-focused and market-driven approach - all which offer employees a unique and valuable opportunity to learn, grow, and contribute to the success of the company and have fun doing it at the same time.

Cons

The company moves fast so you have to stay on top of your game, but that keeps things exciting.

Keep on the same track. It's working.

GREAT Company- Innovative, Brilliant people who see the future

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in East Brunswick, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in East Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at RealMatch

Pros

Work with very creative thinkers. Stimulating environment. They are developing the next generation of online recruitment advertising. The company is headed by a real visionary who is always several steps ahead of the competition. Lots of opportunity to exercise initiative and creative thinking. A real team approach to the culture, products and ideas! The company is customer driven and has a great vision for the future! Company vision is that staff and customers are all part of the team and we are all working for the same goal. Clients have reported that they have had a better experience with this company than with any other vendor that they have worked with.

Cons

Things move very fast which requires you to really be on your toes but really sharpens your skills and abilities.

Keep doing what you are doing...treating customers like they are number one!

Growth

Current Employee - Affiliate Manager
    Current Employee - Affiliate Manager

I have been working at RealMatch full-time (less than an year)

Pros

RealMatch is still small enough to not be arrogant about its success. The team is very tightly knit and everyone is a blast to work with. Although we all work hard, we have fun at the office and bosses are neither micromanaging nor neglectful. All in all, great balance (and a foosball table)!

Cons

Occasionally it can be frustrating that some of the team works overseas, but they're so "on it" that in most cases it's not a problem.

Keep growing! You're doing it well!

RealMatch is more than a company, it's a family

Current Employee - Scrum Master
    Current Employee - Scrum Master

I have been working at RealMatch full-time (more than an year)

Pros

RealMatch is definitely the place you want to work at.

There is not a single day going by without me learning new things,
    I keep improving professionally and given the feeling that I'm contributing to the team effort.

It's great to wake up in the morning and know you are about to spend the day in a place
    that appreciates you, and allows you to express yourself and think big.

The team atmosphere is superb,
    I truly feel that the people I work with are not just my coworkers, they are my friends.

Cons

Like the old saying:
    No pain, no gain

Keep the good things going