RealMatch

Be The First To
Add Photos

RealMatch Founder & CEO Gal Almog

Gal Almog

Learn and grow with a group of hard working, respectful individuals.

Director, Affiliate Development (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at RealMatch full-time for more than a year

ProsIf you want to be part of a team that truly takes everyone's input, experience, and advice into account, RealMatch is the place for you. The company has not changed its policy towards keeping its employees first in many of the decisions that are made on a day to day basis. This type of environment not only breeds productivity and creativity, it also provides you the sense that you are a part of something much bigger than a "company", you're part of a family.

ConsLike in any start up, things can move incredibly fast. Hold on tight for a fast paced ride here that only a driven, dedicated, and hard working individual can handle and thrive in. This is not your normal 9-5 and if you're looking for a place where your mind stops thinking about innovative and alternate ways to drive revenue, look elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementStrategic clients will be important for us in the next couple of months and years. We should ensure we are putting our emphasis on true partners that will assist in building our network.

Buiding a successful business has never been so much fun and so rewarding!

New York, NY

I have been working at RealMatch full-time for more than a year

ProsRealMatch has all the ingredients needed to maintain explosive growth. Awesome culture, smart dedicated team, great product and vision, customer-focused and market-driven approach - all which offer employees a unique and valuable opportunity to learn, grow, and contribute to the success of the company and have fun doing it at the same time.

ConsThe company moves fast so you have to stay on top of your game, but that keeps things exciting.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on the same track. It's working.

GREAT Company- Innovative, Brilliant people who see the future

East Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at RealMatch

ProsWork with very creative thinkers. Stimulating environment. They are developing the next generation of online recruitment advertising. The company is headed by a real visionary who is always several steps ahead of the competition. Lots of opportunity to exercise initiative and creative thinking. A real team approach to the culture, products and ideas! The company is customer driven and has a great vision for the future! Company vision is that staff and customers are all part of the team and we are all working for the same goal. Clients have reported that they have had a better experience with this company than with any other vendor that they have worked with.

ConsThings move very fast which requires you to really be on your toes but really sharpens your skills and abilities.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing...treating customers like they are number one!

RealMatch is more than a company, it's a family

Scrum Master (Current Employee)

I have been working at RealMatch full-time for more than a year

ProsRealMatch is definitely the place you want to work at.

There is not a single day going by without me learning new things,
I keep improving professionally and given the feeling that I'm contributing to the team effort.

It's great to wake up in the morning and know you are about to spend the day in a place
that appreciates you, and allows you to express yourself and think big.

The team atmosphere is superb,
I truly feel that the people I work with are not just my coworkers, they are my friends.

ConsLike the old saying:
No pain, no gain

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the good things going

Growth

Affiliate Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at RealMatch full-time for less than a year

ProsRealMatch is still small enough to not be arrogant about its success. The team is very tightly knit and everyone is a blast to work with. Although we all work hard, we have fun at the office and bosses are neither micromanaging nor neglectful. All in all, great balance (and a foosball table)!

ConsOccasionally it can be frustrating that some of the team works overseas, but they're so "on it" that in most cases it's not a problem.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing! You're doing it well!

Worked for RealMatch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RealMatch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RealMatch CEO Gal Almog. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by RealMatch employees.