RealPage

RealPage Reviews

Updated Jul 16, 2014

RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn

Stephen T. Winn

Pros
  • Great people, good location, people are treated right(in 12 reviews)

• Great co-workers & flexible work environment - My department is very fun, and has a lot of opportunity for the products to grow(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Staff is always stressed and depressed, no such thing as a work life balance(in 10 reviews)

• Upper management does not readily share information(in 9 reviews)

Wonderful people and place to work

Product Manager (Current Employee) Carrollton, TX

ProsGreat environment, dedicated people, fast track career path

Constoo much work too little time

Absolutely fantastic company to work with.

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsFabulous environment. Vibrant and transparent way of working. Takes care of its team members very well. Its a company where you can explore as much as you want to.

ConsI did try a lot to figure out some constrains, however have failed to find out something which is worth mentioning in this forum and would hence, not mention anything here.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good job.

Subpar pay is the only drawback but a major one unfortunately

(Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsWork environment is very relaxed, coworkers are great, excellent managers, always some interesting things to be working on, lots of new opportunities to be involved with depending on abilities

ConsBenefits aplenty but salary is comparably low for the SF tech sector, this is troubling because I may be leaving soon because the compensation disparity is becoming glaringly apparent for what I could get elsewhere in the same position

Advice to Senior ManagementBoost compensation or there will be some major turnover in 2014.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

RealPage is an excellent company to be a part of!

Account Support Representative (Current Employee) Greer, SC

ProsReaPage offers career classes that not only assist in advancing yourself within this organization, but also encourages growth outside this organization. The management is excellent, and in my personal experience with several levels of management at RealPage, they go above and beyond every day for their teams. I have never personally worked with a company that assists and encourages employees so much with personal development. RealPage also makes it easy to be a working student or parent with their flexible schedules. There are many opportunities here and this is an excellent company to be a part of!

ConsAn entry level position with RealPage can be repetative and could become very dull and routine. This job must be the right fit in order for an applicant to be happy here.

Great Place to Work

Senior Executive Management Support (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

ProsNo Politics, Flexible timings and good work culture.

ConsThere are no cons in this company

Advice to Senior Management-

Continuous Improvement

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Carrollton, TX

ProsRealPage IS a great place to work. It's the perfect size: small enough that each person truly feels like a contributor, but large enough that stability isn't concern. Management has shown a consistent dedication to streamlining its processes, investing in new resources and products, and adding value to its brand.

ConsRealPage has increased in size by about 33% since I started. With that kind of growth comes the pains that go with it, BUT management across the board is committed to making the adjustments to adapt AND improve.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith more than 1,000 people at headquarters, invest in a cafeteria!!!

If you work hard and play nice, you move up the ladder quickly.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Carrollton, TX

ProsLots of opportunity to move up or move into new groups, ability to attend user conferences, high integrity.

ConsThere is a lot of work to do and there is never one minute when I feel like I am "done". Not a bad thing really, but sometimes can be exhausting.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be great if Senior Leaders were more visible to individual contributors.

Working at RealPage was Plan B for me, but it quickly became a better fit than Plan A would have.

Contact Center Supervisor (Current Employee) Greer, SC

ProsI put a lot of effort and pride into my work and I feel I have received satisfactory recognition for all that I have done for the company. I look forward to continuing my efforts with RealPage to help make it a better company.

ConsThe direction of the company often seems shrouded in a cloud of mystery because it feels that leadership is out of touch with its people on the front lines, the ones who carry the company forward on their backs.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management is to open communication with all employees, even those on the front lines, to help them feel that they are a vital part of the organizations success and advancement into the future. "Take care of your people, and they will take care of you."

Enriching

Marketing Associate (Current Employee) Greer, SC

ProsI loved the trainin program and still love the one on one contact and training i get with my supervisors and TL. It is a great family oriented enviroment with tons of incentive and oppurtunity to succeed.

ConsNone so far. They give you ample oppurtunity and flexibility to grow and to live a productive and enjoyable life.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! I love working here!

I love this company

Product Support Agent I (Former Employee) Carrollton, TX

ProsFriendly enviornment. Easy to be promoted

ConsPay is better to incoming reps.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!