Realm Professional Realty

Satisfied.

Houston, TX

ProsGood Comission split at Realm

ConsLack of Training at Realm

Good brokerage, good place to work

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at Realm Professional Realty

ProsThey offer alot of training and help. If you have questions they are ready to answer if you call or e-mail. They have a great intranet system to keep up with all your transactions and meetings, other agents updates for the office and meetings. They are located in a central place in Austin. It is easy to get to. they are trying to get more info on their website. The commission spit is the best part of the deal. They only charge $130 per contract. It is very easy to get your check because it comes straight from the title company.

Conswe mostly work from our homes so there is not alot of relationship buildingues

Advice to Senior ManagementWould like to see more MCE classes offered at the office

I've only been at Realm a short time, but so far the experience has been great and the office I work out of is very nice

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Realm Professional Realty

ProsGreat locations around the Greater Houston Area. The office I chose if half way between work and home and on my daily comuting route. The office is very nice and plush with very current technology and you get to keep the majority of your commissions earned.

ConsThe Monthly Fee is a little more than I wanted to pay, but the technology and the way files are turned in might make the fee feel a little better. Sometimes difficult making payments in time like these when you may not have a closing every month.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Worked for Realm Professional Realty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Realm Professional Realty reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Realm Professional Realty employees.