Realm Professional Realty Reviews

CEO

1. Satisfied.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

Good Comission split at Realm

Cons

Lack of Training at Realm

2. Good brokerage, good place to work

Current Employee - Real Estate Agent in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Real Estate Agent in Austin, TX

Pros

They offer alot of training and help. If you have questions they are ready to answer if you call or e-mail. They have a great intranet system to keep up with all your transactions and meetings, other agents updates for the office and meetings. They are located in a central place in Austin. It is easy to get to. they are trying to get more info on their website. The commission spit is the best part of the deal. They only charge $130 per contract. It is very easy to get your check because it comes straight from the title company.

Cons

we mostly work from our homes so there is not alot of relationship buildingues

Advice to Management

Would like to see more MCE classes offered at the office

3. I've only been at Realm a short time, but so far the experience has been great and the office I work out of is very nice

Current Employee - Real Estate Agent
    Current Employee - Real Estate Agent

Pros

Great locations around the Greater Houston Area. The office I chose if half way between work and home and on my daily comuting route. The office is very nice and plush with very current technology and you get to keep the majority of your commissions earned.

Cons

The Monthly Fee is a little more than I wanted to pay, but the technology and the way files are turned in might make the fee feel a little better. Sometimes difficult making payments in time like these when you may not have a closing every month.

Advice to Management

None

RSS Feed </> Embed