Realogy Reviews

Reset
3.2
Realogy Chairman, President & CEO Richard A. Smith
Richard A. Smith

Pros
  • good diverse company, good benefits (in 5 reviews)

• The staff and upper management were knowledgable, friendly, and were great mentors to myself and other interns (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Communication is drastically lacking between upper management and mid level management (in 7 reviews)

• Work/Life balance can be hard to achieve (in 4 reviews)

1. Great place to work

Pros

This is really a great company to work with. Interview process was very quick and easy on boarding process. Employees are really help each other. I am just loving it to work here.

Cons

I do not see any drawback.

2. Great and smart coworkers. Great local management.

Current Employee - SQL Developer Database Administrator in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - SQL Developer Database Administrator in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Realogy full-time

Pros

Coworkers, collaborative desk setup, sit-stand desks, telecommute 2 days per week, good local management

Cons

Can be fast-paced, desks close together so not best if you like more privacy, long-term stability unclear.

Advice to Management

Maybe a few more people, so not so frantic as much.

3. Great place to work

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Madison, NJ
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Madison, NJ

I have been working at Realogy full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been here just over a year and I am very happy to have made the move. There is a very friendly corporate culture with a rare combination of hard work and low stress. There is also an excellent work-life balance. Every project I have been given has been challenging and exciting. I am very fond of my colleagues.

Cons

The company should update its technology including standardization. Working in the IT department, I feel that we are about five years behind state of the art. The Madison corporate office is also in a high traffic area for commuters.

Advice to Management

Invest more in the technology infrastructure including recruiting top level IT employees. Don't lose focus on the human side of the business.

Realogy is a great company to work for!

Current Employee - Regional Marketing Manager in Madison, NJ
    Current Employee - Regional Marketing Manager in Madison, NJ

I have been working at Realogy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Top talent Everyone gets along and really works well together Work Life Balance Promotes Healthy Lifestyle We work hard but it's actually fun to come to the office everyday and you feel appreciated

Cons

It really is a very good company and if I had any suggestions for improvement it would be to consider the Apple/Mac platforms when building software and support. Many of us and our clients use Mac's but the company if mostly PC based which does present some challenges for Mac users. But with that said, the Help Desk and IT Support really do an amazing job helping Mac users find a solution.

Advice to Management

Management is amazing, open door, feels like family, amazing leadership, clear direction, honestly best company I have ever worked for!

6. Job Review

Pros

Great people to work for.

Cons

No advancements available through company.

7. Good Company

I have been working at Realogy full-time

Pros

Good people; Culture is friendly;

Cons

Agile daily work pulling you to different direction; rigid control and review process to slow things down.

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Madison, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Madison, NJ

I have been working at Realogy full-time

Pros

Realogy has created a wonderful culture driven by innovation, transparency, professionalism and ethics. The company is thriving and it is a happy place to come into every day. Management is open to new ideas and does a great job of balancing the office between seasoned employees and eager millennials. The senior leadership team is always accessible which is an added value you rarely see at big companies. I feel the work/life balance is terrific and there are many committees and "extra curriculars" that are fantastic for philanthropy, networking and career advancement. From the Realogy softball team and 5Ks for charity to on site real estate license school and a ton of free self improvement classes, they really offer more than any other company I have been at. It's a building I am proud to enter each morning. Not only is the architecture gorgeous but the floor to ceiling windows lets a ton of sunshine in which is an instant mood booster. The open floor plan has created an incredibly collaborative environment. It is also close to a train station which makes catching a meeting in NYC really easy. There are a ton of career opportunities since there are multiple business units under the Realogy umbrella.

Cons

Each business unit is run a bit differently which makes for some interesting politics but all things considered Realogy does a really good job of keeping the peace in the building. Things are extremely professional despite the competition.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. The company has been thriving, there is a laser focus on smart growth and innovation and you have created a happy place to work. Keep an eye on keeping salaries competitive so that top talent is retained.

9. Manager

Pros

Good Company to work with

Cons

Benefits and work life balance is not good

Realogy

Current Employee - IT Manager in Madison, NJ
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Madison, NJ

I have been working at Realogy full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good work - life balance, challenging work, opportunity for career growth, great people to work with, directly contribute to success of company, ethical senior management

Cons

below average pay and benefits, open office environment makes it hard to focus

Advice to Management

increase workers pay, create real incentives for hard work by introducing stock options

Manager

I have been working at Realogy full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

great culture, big company small feel.

Cons

need to fight for what you want, management won't necessarily listen unless they feel compelled. but no different than most large corporations.

RSS Feed </> Embed