Recall Corporation Reviews

Reset
2.9
Recall Corporation Group President Doug Pertz
Doug Pertz

Pros
  • Good benefits, paid vacations, steady work (in 11 reviews)

• Great benefits and could work from home occasionally (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • More investment needed from parent company (in 7 reviews)

• If you're a PM forget it, you might as well just ask the Business what date they want to implement and find a way to do it (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Great so far. Recall has come a long way in last 4 years.

Current Employee - Inbound Customer Service Representative     in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Inbound Customer Service Representative     in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Managers I deal with are great. Sales mgr., Care mgr and a few others are really good people that care about me and my success.

Cons

Just raised cost of health benefits way above the average. Said it was due to Obamacare but the increase we pay is double the increase from Obamacare.

Advice to Management

Invest in more training and development of recall people. Lots of people here want to grow with the company. Bring back MyShare. Get us a way to have Recall Stock so we can all win together.

2. Vice President

Current Employee - Vice President in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Vice President in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The PEOPLE at Recall are as loyal, hard working and as committed as you will ever find.

Cons

Concerns over the future due to pending acquisition

Advice to Management

Keep communicating

3. Recall Is A Good Employer

Pros

I enjoy working for Recall, they empower their employees and have high expectations of them. This culture has allowed me to grow as a professional and expand my skill set.

Cons

The high expectations of employees and lean operations can cause a fair amount of stress at times.

Advice to Management

Focus more on growing the entry level employees and work on creating a more defined on-boarding process to help new employees understand the business better.

5. Recall

I have been working at Recall Corporation (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing benefits, advanced technology. Great work/life balance working at Recall.

Cons

Company is being sold uncertain of the future.

6. Company needs help

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked for this company for many years and it has been overall a great experience. There was a lot of momentum and the quality of services was second to none. The benefits package has been great. Was proud to say I worked for Recall

Cons

Since the announcement of the buyout, the quality of service has plummeted. Communication is terrible. No one in the field has any idea who does what or how to get things done. Customers are complaining that they are pushed around from one person to the next and no one seems to be able to assist them. Project continually fall apart. Invoicing customers is atrocious. The culture has almost become like no one cares anymore. It's really sad. I used to really enjoy working for this company. Now I dread going to work every day.

Advice to Management

Be honest with people. It seems that the agenda from the start was to sell this company. You lead people down this path of becoming great as a company then once we get momentum and start to become great you sell to the highest bidder. It's disheartening and frustrating.

7. Manager

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Recall Corporation (More than a year)

Pros

Great Company, Great benefits, Overall Business aligns with Career goals

Cons

Management is Silo'd......Need to consider career progression on the entry level

Advice to Management

Create Opportunity

8. Finance

Former Employee - Finance Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Finance Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Great employees. Treatment is usually fair. Great tools. Exposed to a lot of touch points.

Cons

Sometimes management can divert from goals. Should be clear with directives. If you want to get promoted quickly you have to move to another country.

Advice to Management

Clearly state objectives

9. Poor Compensate Plan

Pros

They offer some professional development opportunities such as six sigma training. Other than that it's pretty much a dead end if you're an ambitious person. You'll be toiling away for years will very little pay increase.

Cons

Low paying. Poor branding, API increases on new customers. The executive team needs to listen to regional/operations leaders as they are more familiar with the markets. Customer service is understaffed. Its a good starting point but don't expect to grow/advance much within this company. Lots of nepotism. Don't expect them to grow much after spin off.

10. Business Development

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Recall Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some really great people work there. They care about clients and their information security

Cons

They have some of the absolute worst systems in place. The sales teams are very territorial and can't get beyond themselves to help drive the business. It is no wonder that they are being acquired by Iron Mountain. Iron Mountain has no idea what they are truly buying.

Advice to Management

Get out of the way and make sure the acquisition goes through.

11. Recall

Pros

Room for advancement and the company cares about it employees

Cons

Communication and visibility of upper-management

RSS Feed </> Embed