Recall Corporation

www.recall.com
Employer Engaged

Great experience and opportunity to learn and develop

Current Contractor - Inventory Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Contractor - Inventory Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Recall Corporation as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I was appointed to cope with a warehousing optimization problem, people are kind and collaborative, they will concisely tell you what they want and provide your sufficient supporting material.

Cons

Lack of simple interpersonal communications.

Wouldn't recommend this company.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Team members are great and work very hard.

Cons

Very disorganized with terrible managment. It looks as if this company has a process in place, but no one follows it. Basically whatever the business wants IT has to implement within the time frame specified by the Business. If you're a PM forget it, you might as well just ask the Business what date they want to implement and find a way to do it. Vacation doesn't matter, if you work in IT you will never be able to use it. It's just expected that you work during your time off. Most of the Manager's at this company have absolutely no experience with being a Manager. They are just trying to get ahead. The turn over rate is so incredibly high I can't keep with the people leaving anymore.

I have filled out more 360 reviews and surveys then I can count. Nothing has changed, the Management is still terrible. Stop sending surveys if you're going to ignore the feedback.

Poor Management and Childish Games

Current Employee - Care Representative
    Current Employee - Care Representative

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is lake at their headquarters office that is nice. In the CARE department we are given 2 15 minute breaks so its nice to walk around outside. (No tables or chairs or walkways... just nice scenery).

Cons

We are not allowed to talk to other team members. If they see you smiling they will ask you why and tell you to get back to work. We are understaffed and over worked.

Its impossible to get approved time off. We all have to just call in sick when we want to go out of town.

Hard to get promotions. They will require you to work for other higher paying departments without being compensated.

The more you work the more they expect. Raises are minimal (2%). The leadership is horrible.

Many of the managers have bi-polar tenancies. Some days they are ridiculously upbeat and happy and other days they will leave their backs to you. They also talk in baby talk a lot when they don't want you to hear what they are saying.

The company is declining rapidly. I cannot think of one person that enjoys working here. Everyone seems to be looking for jobs elsewhere. Hope management learns how to care for their employees so the company has a chance at survival.

Decent Company

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers, teams are committed to making the business successful, good benefits.

Cons

Company has had instability for the past few years, employees are not empowered to contribute to overall direction, lack of overall culture within the company

Entitlement from employees with years in the company

Former Contractor - Materilals in Raleigh, NC
    Former Contractor - Materilals in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Recall Corporation as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to grow and during my employment, I feel like I was compensated exactly for my daily actions than what my title was.

Cons

Lack of experienced lower management especially in material management and will not listen to advice from employees. Managers are set to their ways, will not receive advice of any kind. Seems like everyone in the company do whatever they want, no real management direction. Especially employees who have long tenure are not held responsible for anything, you might as well not report a misconduct about these employees.

Upper management seems oblivious to what happens "downstairs". No involvement, only goes by what they are told by lower management.

An excellent place to work.

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time

Pros

Autonomy and teamwork. Positive environment for getting things done.

Cons

Increase level of training for new employees to expedite their on-boarding into the organization.

The management does not care about people, only productivity and profit.

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Miami, FL

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good benefits, paid vacations, steady work.

Cons

People are just numbers to them. The manager has unlimited power and will fire you for any reason.

Go find a short pier, and take a long walk.

Many years as a ICS

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Benefits, Vacation Holidays are average about what you would expect

Cons

WORST MANAGEMENT EVER. Lots of instability since Recall became independent of its parent company. Unofficial motto of the sales department and account management is "Promise now ask for forgiveness later". in other words say and promise whatever you have too to get the client in the door or to keep them and worry about meeting or not meeting requirements at a later time. The problem is it people at the local level that have to deal with the fallout. Management is completely unable to inspire people so they use threats instead. Management seems to go out of their way to get rid of longtime employees and replace them unqualified personnel at a lower wage.

Leave

Poor management

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time

Pros

Great as a stepping stone

Cons

no advancement opportunities, low pay for the real workers "warehouse, team leads or supervisors".

safety, better pay, profit sharing, better training,

Recall's global management cannot act as one.

Current Employee - Vice President in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Vice President in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Recall Corporation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company has some great employees. They are truly concerned about doing the right thing and open to guidance. Most want to advance their careers.

Cons

Poor middle level leadership. Poor global level leadership. Employees feel like they are not empowered to do much and middle management seems threatened if employees act. High turnover in new employees.

Train your managers to be leaders. Allow your employees to act on what is in line with company objectives. Recognize people for performance.

Recall Corporation Photos