Receivables Control Corporation

Receivables Control Corporation Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Luke Vidor

Challenging work with an opportunity for reward.

Collector (Current Employee)

I have been working at Receivables Control Corporation

ProsYou have the ability to manage a portfolio of accounts and you are responsible for the results from that portfolio. It's like have a "company" within the company. It is rewarding to see the results of your efforts.

ConsYou have to be motivated to invest time in your work and time building your knowledge and skills. If you aren't the type of person that wants to work hard. Then this isn't for you.

No culture, low pay, HIGH expectations.

Collection Agent (Former Employee)
Maple Grove, MN

I worked at Receivables Control Corporation full-time for more than a year

ProsFor the most part it is laid back and you basically do your own thing all day. A lot of independence. Nice office.

ConsThe people I worked with mainly only talked about work or bad-mouthed debtors, which I didn't think was appropriate, but I also wasn't screaming or berating my contacts. Some of the agents are very unprofessional, and when they start their screaming and berating, it is hard to talk to your contacts and feel professional. If you need to go to the doctor/dentist or any other appointment, you are expected to use your lunch hour, or make it early enough so you can go in before the one day a week you work from 9-7. Pay averages out to $12 hourly, but they throw *Salaried* out in front of you like it is something glamorous. It's not. Dress is business professional. In my opinion, a suit and tie doesn't make you any more or less effective at your job versus casual clothing. There is a high turn over here for collection agents and unless you need an income of $12 an hour, just keep looking. They don't provide you with much in the way of office supplies, you have to ask, and usually someone forgets. They don't give you a mouse pad or a wrist rest, and the chair is just.. terrible. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but when you sit in the same chair for the majority of 9 hours, you get very stiff. I have worked in a few different offices. Small businesses, big corporations, everything. Never have I seen a culture that is so unfriendly and cold or management that is so arrogant.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't encourage beratement when speaking to debtors. Treat these debtors with respect. Allow casual attire. Let people know what they can expect to earn. Don't try to make people feel like income potential is greater than it is. 40 Hour work weeks. NEW CHAIRS.

A lot of talk up front but lots that they dont tell you

Account Representative Level A (Current Employee)
Maple Grove, MN

I have been working at Receivables Control Corporation

ProsGood People. Nice office. Nothing else, i needed to have 5 words to submit this.

ConsThey dont tell you that you will need to work one saturday a month. They dont tell you that one day a week you will work from 9-7 rather than the normal 7-5. You have to work 10 hours a day 5 days a week. Horrible pay. before taxes you make $11.99 an hour.

Advice to Senior ManagementDrop the business dress code, you sit behind a desk all day on the phone. We never see anyone. Change the pay. Be up front with working requirements; hours worked, saturday requirement.

Worked for Receivables Control Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Receivables Control Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Receivables Control Corporation CEO Luke Vidor. All reviews posted anonymously by Receivables Control Corporation employees.