Red Door Interactive

www.reddoor.biz

Red Door Interactive Reviews

Updated Jul 16, 2014

Reid Carr

Great people, work, and values

ProsAwesome people, some high-named brands to work with, always something new to work on, offers cool non-work activities, allows employees to always voice their new ideas/opinions

Conssometimes too much work for too little of people, some projects get too rushed

Entry level

Entry Level (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsSmart people, cool office, fun work

ConsConstant technical difficulties with remote offices

Advice to Senior ManagementThey were great

Not really a sane place to work for a designer

Designer (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsAtmosphere is generally positive day-to-day. Most people make an effort to be pleasant.

ConsIts mostly a marketing shop - not a web shop. Don't be fooled. Owner does NOT understand the web. He does however understand and is ONLY interested in client services. Therefore to have to work through horribly clueless account executives to get anything done. Virtually impossible to do good design work.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe up front about what you do as a company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

More Reactive than Proactive

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOffice is in a nice location, and there is a genuine positive energy shared among company. Very open to learning and professional growth.

ConsHidden turnover and the merit of external awards is little dubious. Far to much time is spent in employee reviews.

Advice to Senior ManagementSmall companies do well because they are informal and dynamic.

Red Door is a great place to work and grow.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsRed Door is a great environment to work in. Not only are the people great but the clients and the atmosphere are fun as well. There is a huge opportunity to grow and gain an understanding of online marketing.

ConsOne downside to red door is that it is an environment that fosters growth of individuals so quickly that often times people leverage that experience to take on a higher position elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage people to grow by truly rewarding your best. I know most people at the company are good but that should not hold back those who are great. If there is a Peyton Manning on a team make it known rather than hiding their growth in fear of others potential jealousy.

Wonderful, best agency in San Diego

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsSky is the limit for growth, owners encourage work life balance, flexible work schedules, intelligent staff, transparent, great clients, feels like working with family, uphold core values for all stakeholders involved in the business, consistently recognized as a Best Places to Work by San Diego Business Journal, award winning HR practices acknowledged by the Society for Human Resource Management

ConsNone to report at this time. We are fortunate to be busy especially in the current state of the economy. New business is being brought in and existing clients are growing.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! Great job of balancing needs and managing people individually. Great vision for future of company. Looking forward to what next 10 years will bring.

One of the Best Places to Work in San Diego.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGreat office with great, intelligent people. Always changing and improving. Consistent growth.

ConsPretty busy and can be long hours at time, but such is agency life.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore communication.

Worked for Red Door Interactive? Contribute to the Community!