Red Nova Labs

Red Nova Labs Reviews

Updated May 31, 2014

Dan Miller

Fantastic Place to Start a Career

ProsThe work usually varies, and management is always interested in keeping the work balanced and project interesting. The benefits to working here are wonderful - from free lunches to company outings. The people are also great, and everyone makes you feel welcome which is important!

ConsYou have to be flexible to work here, and that's important to consider when thinking about working here!

Opportunity to Make a Difference

Business Development (Current Employee)

ProsI love working with an intelligent team that goes to work each day to make an impact in our industry. Having great products that actually help our clients makes sales a lot of fun.

ConsLots of changes. You must be flexible. Is that really a con though?

Fun, challenging work with a bright group of people!

ProsCollaborative environment, everybody rises to each new challenge with a can-do attitude.

ConsReally such a great place to work, I can't think of a single con.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awesome work environment

Business Development (Current Employee) Westwood, KS

ProsI sincerely come to work everyday with a smile on my face. It is rare to find a job that you can actually wake up, excited to get to work. This company offers growth, and comfortable work environment.

ConsBe prepared for change, but in a good way. This company is always looking for an advantage, and different avenues to strive for excellence.

Engaging work for team and personal growth

Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) Westwood, KS

ProsEveryday I come to work has been a new excuse to continue to grow and learn something new. Everyday we are encouraged to thing outside of the box and work as a team to build upon existing accomplishments.

ConsFor those that thrive to perform the same tasks day after day, this is not the place. We continue to adapt and adjust to industry demands; change is constant.

Like any startup, RNL comes with both opportunities and challenges.

Chief (Current Employee) Westwood, Jefferson, KY

ProsThere's a healthy balance of work and play.
    Employees are enabled to flex their entrepreneurial muscles.
    The organization is relatively flat and employees are encouraged to express opinions and drive.

ConsAs with any startup, the company is fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants.
    If you're looking for structure and comfortable day-by-day direction, this is not the place for you.
    Red Nova Labs is definitely suited to those comfortable with change.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's difficult to determine the appeal of 8-to-5 structure. Some employees thrive in that kind of rigidity, others do not. On a limited basis, Red Nova Labs enables employees to choose the right work-life balance for them.

Worked for Red Nova Labs? Contribute to the Community!