Red Oak Technologies

Reset
4.3
CEO

1. I love it here!

Pros

This is a wonderful environment with good people being managed by good people. I am so happy to have found a work place that encourages you and is a healthy atmosphere. No company is perfect, but this one comes close.

Cons

Sometimes the office gets a little cold, but I just put on a sweater and then it's all good :)

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Amazing Company to Work For.

Current Employee - Internal Employee
    Current Employee - Internal Employee

Pros

Fantastic management team Overall great people to work with and for Always feel valued and appreciated

Cons

Snacks in the break room could be better :)

3. Senior Account Manager

I have been working at Red Oak Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

Need to have better health benefits.

5. Overall a good experience, depends more on your client

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Red Oak Technologies as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The hiring staff is very friendly and they will get you onboard with stuff pretty quickly Since Its a contracting position, they are not really warm welcoming but thats not an issue. Decent time-off and project so far

Cons

Not great medical insurance benefits. no other perks or bonuses.

6. Great contracting firm to work for. The resource manager did a great job during my contract periord

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Red Oak Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very good at getting new contractors up to speed in a new environment. The provided the equipment on the start date. Responsive to inquiries when I asked either by messaging or email.

Cons

No real cons in working for Red Oak. They tried to get me interviews for other contract positions before my contract ended. Overall a great company to contract through! I would do it again if I was looking for contract work.

Advice to Management

Improvements in getting the word out within and external to the company I was working at. I think my hourly rate could have been a bit better. Overall a great place to contract through. My resource manager was very good.

7. Best Company

Current Employee - Recruiter in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Red Oak Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome culture. From CEO, to Directors to on-the-floor employees there is a great team atmosphere. The guys at the top make sure that each employee feels valued and respected as an individual. It's an awesome feeling.

Cons

I hope we can keep expanding soon. It would be great to have to opportunity to travel.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

8. Geared towards software engineers, and uber techies--that's about it

Pros

HR people were nice overall, still keep in contact with HR rep and recruiter.

Cons

This company seems especially geared towards software engineers and other SUPER "techie" individuals which makes sense in Silicon Valley. However, I felt like I was slightly misled into my opportunity (which they assured me was not "engineering based." Yet it absolutely was.). Unless you understand majority of tech/engineering lingo, don't even bother

Advice to Management

Work on your recruiting strategies--myself and my other team member quit within 2 months of contract!

RSS Feed </> Embed