Redstone Federal Credit Union

Updated Jul 25, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Joe Newberry

My experience at Redstone was amazing!

Anonymous (Former Employee)

ProsThere are so many good reasons to work here. The atmosphere is almost like a family. Everyone loves eachother and going to work isn't a hassle. I really enjoyed it and you learn a lot. The management is awesome too.

ConsIt can be hard dealing with unhappy customers at times but it was fine. There are not many cons.

Good experience in banking

Teller (Former Employee) Madison, AL

ProsEncouraged to learn and do things independently.

ConsThey focus on the 'we promote from within' mantra, but rarely do.

Always felt they looked for what was wrong,not what was right.

Teller (Former Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsThe hours were good and paid holidays(government)

ConsThey gave you a good amount of paid days off but did not want you to us them.If you wew sick and used paid time it was held against you in your reveiw.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you going to use the personnality profile, put people in the job that would fit them best. Other wise do not waste your time doing them.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good employer

Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsRedstone Federal Credit Union is a rapidly growing company with lots of room for professional growth. The salary is competitive with other local financial insitutions.

ConsI don't have a lot of negative things to say about my employer. I'd say I'm overall satisfied with my job. The only con I can think of is recent changes that have caused longer than normal work weeks.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Redstone Federal Credit Union is a Great Place to Work!!!

Systems Analyst I (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsGreat Benefits, Job Security, Great CoWorkers, Laid Back Environment, Always striving to improve services for the members, Flexible Schedules, The Best Management Team I've worked with. This is a great place to work. The management at RFCU is very involved in the employee's work life, but they do not micro manage. Coworkers are genuinely happy to be at work and they make it a very fun and exciting job.

ConsThe pay is somewhat low for the technology department. I'm not too sure of the other departments, but it's only enough to keep new employees around until they have enough experience to make more money. This is truly the only drawback I can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease pay to keep employees from changing jobs.

Promotion is not fair and transparent

Prosgreat benefits, good sick time policy

Conslow salaries, no career advancement opportunities

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more fair and transparent and also promote from within

Worked for Redstone Federal Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!