Reed UK

Reed UK Reviews

Updated Jun 5, 2014

James Reed

Great Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat colleagues and office culture, great environment. New ideas can be implemented and senior management listens to employees. Work load depends

ConsSlow changes in some areas, need to develop the mobile site quicker

good

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Proswork life balance is good here i like

Conspromotions are not so good really

Overall efficient and friendly management of freelancers

Data Cleanse (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsThey were very friendly and always made sure to remind me to submit my time sheets so that I was always paid on time, even during holiday periods. They were always available to answer questions, and always friendly. They made sure I was aware of all the benefits I was entitled to, even as a freelancer (holiday pay, tax benefits, etc).

ConsThey took a strangely long time to follow up my references and its sounded like they got someone very inexperienced to do it. They also sometimes forgot when I advised them in advance that I would be away (this was in part because they were so keen to make sure I submitted time sheets and got paid---if I didn't submit one, they got worried even if I told them I wouldn't be working!).

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good training and great place to start out a career in recruitment

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat 3 year training programme | Decent commission structure | opportunity for promotion | Career break after long service

ConsObsessed with KPI's | lots of inter-office arguments over territory | Long hours needed to be successful

A great place to work if you were prepared to work hard

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat people, good clients, lots of opportunites if you wanted to put in the effort. A place where hard work reaps rewards

ConsMiddle management were sometimes poor at spotting problems with their junior managers. Performance would not always be well managed

Advice to Senior ManagementMake senior management more accountable for the performance of their middle managers to stop losing good people

I'm still here so they must be doing something right...

Business Analyst (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsGreat culture and atmosphere, very relaxed

ConsBenefits aren't great and as the company is still a little small there isn't always a lot of room for progression or promotion

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Worked for Reed UK? Contribute to the Community!