Reevoo

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jonathan Callcut

Business Analyst Internship

I have been working at Reevoo

ProsExtremely young and friendly environment, everyone gets around the office with scooters, it's really cool. They give you real responsibilities from the very beginning. Learnt how to use SQL here which was very useful.Made me very marketable after I completed my internship. learnt many different skills.
Badminton at lunch time twice a week. A local Gym you could use at lunch time which is subsidized by Reevoo.

ConsPay - £600 a month, very hard to survive on especially because of travel costs, depending on where you live.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the intern know how much they are getting paid before you employ them.

Too much politics to get anything done. Not enough investment in staff.

I worked at Reevoo full-time

ProsNice office facilities. Established product.

ConsThere's a lot of emphasis on bonus structures which seems to incentivise some quite unhealthy decisions within quite a few teams.

It seems like ever other day a new 'manager' seems to get hired. You can't swing a cat without bumping into a manager of some sort.

Every other week it's someones farewell party.

Advice to Senior Management"Everything's ok until they squeal" is a saying that is constantly heard at Reevoo. It centres on the fact that a vast majority of teams are despicably under staffed and yet the goal posts keep on being moved ever higher.

Don't wait for your staff to squeal as by that point they're either ready to quit or suffering severe health issues.

It's OK.

I worked at Reevoo

ProsNice team members.
Moved to a new office! Modern and clean.

ConsRepetitive works everyday.
People from Finance group are not nice.
Very low salary.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good company, going through difficult times

I worked at Reevoo full-time for more than 3 years

ProsReevoo has historically been a great place to work, with a real feeling that everyone was pulling together. Management was flat and there was a real focus on making sure employees were improving their performance and growing professionally. However, the company itself wasn't very successful.
After a sticky period (see below), the company got back on the right track, but I don't know if things are back to being great.

ConsAfter a period of rapid growth, the atmosphere of the company changed considerably. New people in upper management, entirely new teams and dramatically increased manpower in other teams meant that the company fragmented into different sub-cultures. This led to tensions between teams and an unhappy working environment. Worse yet, upper management seemed either unaware or unwilling to act to change this. 'Playing politics' became an issue, with some teams eventually becoming unable to work with each other.
Eventually, people realised that things needed to change, and some effort was put into making the company a good place to work again, and some of the more disruptive and negative new hires left

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to the temperature of the company: since you pay below market wage for many roles, you need to make Reevoo an awesome place to work to keep attracting talent. Be more proactive in responding to problems with team cohesion or internal strife.

Great people, great atmosphere

I have been working at Reevoo full-time for less than a year

ProsThe people working here are great, good atmosphere in the office with regular social events and cake.

ConsCramped offices at the moment but apparently moving soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more structured training.

Glad to be part of the team :0)

Business Development Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reevoo full-time for less than a year

ProsWe are all here to help customers make informed decisions which ultimately leads to their happiness. In doing so, we allow our clients to show a transparency that instils integrity in their customer brand relationship. I've met some incredibly talented people here from all walks of life who are always willing to share their experiences and knowhow for the betterment of the company and it's employees. I am glad to be part of such an eclectic crowd and hope that I am contributing my own fair share of usefulness.

I would like customers to expect to see our brand in the future before making purchases because: "If there's no Reevoo, there's no real view! " Customers want the truth from their peers and we are here to give it to them.

Everyone is accessible here, from our CEO to the office manager. What's more, the individual heads of departments are supportive of their teams and there is a real sense of appreciation for effort. This really gives you the momentum to carry on - especially in sales where the fruit of hard labour can take some time to manifest itself.

ConsNot enough forks in the kitchen, Im sure people are eat them along with their meals?!

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great place to work, but room for improvement.

Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reevoo full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat team, this is a big one. Reevoo has grown from a few smart people in a room, to loads of smart people in a few rooms, and all of them give a massive sit about what we are doing.

Management generally have my faith, and not just blind faith. I see them making tough calls every day, and it's very rare that a bad call is made. Besides, I feel I can intervene and question where things don't seem right, and know that my concerns are heard.

ConsWe're in a transition period, growing from a small tightly knit group, to a company large enough that just having motivated, smart, people around is no longer enough. It's been rocky of late, but we're coming out the other side, and it's looking bright.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need to keep stamping down on business speak nonsense. It's starting to creep in again.

A company of people that truly understand the purpose of Reevoo

Sales (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Reevoo full-time for more than a year

ProsGood culture with everyone very accessible, regardless of their level. Everyone knows the company exists to help consumers make better informed choices. Somehow we always manage to recruit likeable people who are dedicated to our clients. Very fast growing company which creates opportunity for those who want it. Easily the best product/service in the industry.

ConsOutgrown the current office in a building that isn't exactly attractive....office move in less than 2 months though. The speed of growth creates issues at times.

Reevoo is going up, up and away!!

Business Development (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reevoo full-time for less than a year

ProsThe progression that has taken place within this company in the past few months has been outstanding. Senior management have VERY high aspirations for Reevoo but I truly believe we're going to out-perform our goals due to the passionate and committed people surrounding me.

ConsWe're rapidly out-growing our office (which is a good thing really) but we're moving to a lovely new office soon - yay!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and thank you for the Friday beers!

Challenging, a great set of people, always growing!

BDE (Current Employee)
Southwark, England (UK)

I have been working at Reevoo full-time for less than a year

ProsNice people, which I believe makes a work place.
People who work towards a bigger goal, than just a standard job.
Always growing, the quality of people is very impressive with links to a huge amount of businesses around the world.

ConsNo meeting rooms, even if you book one it can be taken!
Keeps growing so its hard to learn everyones names

Advice to Senior ManagementI can always tell them myself, they are approachable.

Worked for Reevoo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reevoo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reevoo CEO Jonathan Callcut. All 11 reviews posted anonymously by Reevoo employees.