Regent Aerospace Corp

Be The First To
Add Photos

Reza Soltanian

Senior Cost Accountant

Senior Cost Accoubtant (Current Employee)
Valencia, CA

I have been working at Regent Aerospace Corp full-time for more than 3 years

ProsVery Goods Company to work for

ConsLong Drive to work 89 miles one way

Advice to Senior ManagementHand on Management teams

Please don't get into this even as a starter

I worked at Regent Aerospace Corp

ProsNone at all. seriously. Nobody cares.

Conseverything. just everything in there.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease search a new job for yourself.

Some people are nice but business is ran like a day care

I worked at Regent Aerospace Corp

ProsSome people are nice and helpful.

ConsHigh turnover, wages are very low, HR likes to spread rumors and gossip about employees, English is not spoken by most employees, and lack of effective management.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay the employees a decent wage, let employees have more than 4 days off a month, offer incentives and follow thru, and promote from within without bringing people from other locations.

Run away as fast as you can

I worked at Regent Aerospace Corp

ProsGet to travel the world for free

Consexpect to put job before everything including family

Advice to Senior ManagementRun away as fast as you can

Don't work there

Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Regent Aerospace Corp full-time for more than 5 years

ProsPaycheck if it don't bounce

ConsSafety issues, overtime shoved down your throat.. they don't pay their bills much less payroll, WAL MART will not touch a check from them. .. they don't take care of the parking lot when it snows.. and if you should fall your screwed they will do nothing for you

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication!

Do Not Work Here

I worked at Regent Aerospace Corp full-time for more than a year

ProsEasy to take time off, if you are a salary

ConsBad Benefits
Low Pay
Deception about Bonus Pay
Miss payroll several times

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to be Honest about company...

Worst Company Ever

Monuments (Former Employee)

I worked at Regent Aerospace Corp full-time for more than a year

ProsThe other employees are very nice and for the most part a relaxed work environment.

ConsThere are literally too many to list so I'll hit on the big ones. Wages there are the lowest I've ever heard of for this industry. I was getting $10hr while I was there and that was on the higher side compared to everyone else. I started off as a regular mechanic and then worked my way into a lead position thinking I would surely get a raise, not at all. I was told countless times that it was coming and this and that but I didn't get anything other than more responsibility and work. I worked there for over a year and during which time my paycheck was almost always short if I got one at all. I waited 3 weeks one time to get a paycheck. To this day they still owe me money for shorting me on a paycheck. Also you can expect to work atleast 6 twelve hour days a week and if a shipment has to be out then you'll be there for as long as it takes. I've done a few 20+ hour days.The majority of employees are Hispanic and can not read or write in English and if asked to fill out a Work Order or Traveler or reference a CMM or SRM they wouldn't be able to. Not to say they aren't good workers, they just have never been taught the right way. Management there is non existent. So if you ever needed anything you're completely on your own. Generally that's the whole mindset of everyone there anyway. There's no teamwork and morale is gloomy. The fact that the FAA or OSHA or the Labor Board hasn't dropped the hammer on this place is astonishing. The number of violations would be endless if any of them were to go in there and do a thorough inspection. The only way I'd recommend this place was if White Castle down the street wasn't hiring. Seriously you would have better pay and opportunities at any fast food chain than you would have here.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhere do I start? First, you have got to pay better wages. They are not even close to what other companies are paying for the same or similar work. I now make more than your Program Managers basically tripling my income doing the same work somewhere else. Professional work deserves professional wages. Your employees are your most vital asset. Treat them well and they'll treat you well. To the CEO, look in the mirror and you will see that you're 90% of the problem. Lead by example. How can you expect the employees to get anything done or be successful when they don't even have the parts or supplies they need. Stay in good standing with your vendors, pay your debts. I'd say the biggest production problem there is not having the parts or supplies to do your job because accounts are frozen due to non payment. Let your Management do their jobs. Stop micromanaging everything. In fact let each Regent run itself and do their own payroll like a normal corporation and you'll see a night and day difference and in the end bigger profits for you. Lastly, give your employees incentives. Promote those who deserve it. Follow through with their raises and make the raises rewarding not insulting.

Very disappoint

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Regent Aerospace Corp

ProsFriendly worker and nothing else than that... sorry

ConsThey don't tell you exactly the job description and you will never know that you have to work at least 12 hours/ day, 7days/week. The first day I work is in Singapore although I was hired to work for Airbase Services in Dallas, I had no training and have to figure out what I'm gonna do.The salary is very bad with 14$/hour for Engineer and 1.5 time for overtime. They are out of money so they own the employee for more than a month.In Singapore, the facility is dirty,no enough tool,no A/C and no respect.They run out of money but they still hire people to go to Singapore so if you are asked about it, stay away. At the time I was there ( March - April,2012), they had some people from El Salvador and those people did not get pay for about 2 months. The reason was El Salvador people's contract expired. The worst thing about this company is they don't know how to treat people right. Their budget almost runs out, if you work for them you may not get pay.
They want your life but they pay as cheap as they can. No worth to work for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay decent wage. Study how to treat people.

They want your life.

Interior Monument Technician (Former Employee)

ProsFrequent breaks
Generally friendly co workers

ConsMandatory Overtime.
When I interviewed I was asked if I was willing to work overtime and weekends. Of course I said yes who wouldnt want a couple hours.
What they neglect to tell you is that your expected to work 12 hours a day!!! 7 days a week!!!
Place was a complete slave shop!!
Not Military friendly supervisors constantly complained that I wasnt there when I had orders from the Army.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay a decent wage, Dont work employees like slaves, and stop hiring illegals!!!

The worst experience in thirty years of career in the industry that led me to depression and bailiffs at the door.

I have been working at Regent Aerospace Corp full-time for more than 5 years

ProsNone in all aspects of running a business.

ConsDisastrous psychological work condition. No support. One way communication. Financial precariousness. Paycheck late or not at all. Unilateral management decisions. One way blames. Lack of considerations. No reconnaissance. Illicit practices in various aspects of the industry and ways of carrying business. Cannot be trusted. Not kept promises. Bills not paid all over the world. etc etc etc...

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn or moreover re-learn to be an human person. Have consideration for others. Re-thing on the terms "FAMILY", "FAITHFULLNESS", "HONESTY", "LOYALTY", "FAIRNESS", "UPRIGHTNESS" and all the basics things that make a man a great man. Pay your faithful employees, our bills and run an honest business that you can be pride of it instead of a crambling card castel.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Worked for Regent Aerospace Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regent Aerospace Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regent Aerospace Corp CEO Reza Soltanian. All 11 reviews posted anonymously by Regent Aerospace Corp employees.