Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Place to Work! Great Teamwork, Lots of longevity among employees

Tampa, FL

I have been working at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point full-time for more than 8 years

ProsLeadership from Officers to Directors and Management are approachable, connected and interested. Despite what the media prints about a for profit hospital, this hospital is all about the patients and giving great care. Great pride and celebration every time another award is won. Staffed by hard working employees, and engaged management the culture is one that is open to new ideas and works hard to make an enjoyable work environment because happy employees do a better job and it shows! Feels like family, that is why so many people have worked here for so long.

ConsBelieve it or not this is also a plus. Part of a larger hospital system, sometimes change works slowly if it needs approval on a larger (corporate) scale. The plus is that being part of a large corporation means good pay, good benefits and the newest technology. This helps in job satisfaction and great patient care.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. Seek input, implement if possible, keep innovating.

my experience at bayonet

State Registered Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee)
Hudson, FL

ProsI learned many things at the hospiital that i did not know,,IV is an example...chemo drugs,,i really enjoyed working for the holspital and most of the staff..

Constoo much back stabbing there and you would never know it,,of course i should know when they were talking bad to me about someone else i should of known they were doing the same to me/ i worked many hours and long days at my job and love it,,but was not appreciated onlly used against me

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Worked for Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point employees.