Regus

Regus Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014

Regus Chief Executive and Director Mark Dixon

Mark Dixon

Pros
  • The benefits are good cause they have not raised our rates in a while(in 13 reviews)

• It depends of the job you've got there is generally a good work-life balance(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • Middle & upper management seem completely out of touch with what happens locally(in 25 reviews)

• Frustrating by the lack of communication(in 9 reviews)

Regus is a great place to work!

AREA SALES MANAGER (Current Employee)

ProsCareer growth, Large Company, Transfer Opportunities, great people,

ConsOngoing Change, Online tools not very user firendly

Advice to Senior ManagementI’ve been working for Regus for almost 14 years now. Regus is a great company for people who like to achieve growth in their career. I started as a receptionist and worked my way up to an Area Sales Manager. The channels are there, you can start small and grow big, it takes work, and is achievable and you can do it if you have the right attitude. What you put in is what you get out. This does not mean I agree with every single change in the company, and expecting that is impossible. This will never happen with any company. If you focus on your work and your job, then I really don’t think you’ll have any issues. Every company changes and strives to be better, and it’s no different for Regus. If you cannot adapt to change and want to be better then this company is not for you. I’ve learnt so much working at Regus, I’ve met so many great people, clients. They provide great benefits, 401K plans with matching! Their offices are beautiful, and motivate you to go to work everyday. It’s interesting to see all the different companies. I love the people I report to, open door policy, they are willing to listen to you and make changes if it makes sense. Any position requires hard work, dedication and staying positive. If you have all these attributes, then no need to worry, Regus is for YOU!

Worst Company I ever worked for

AREA SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

Proscolleagues were great at the center level

Consmanagment is terrible, benefits are bad, read the fine print on everything

Advice to Senior Managementbe people centric

Opportunity, Recognition, and Growth!

Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsRegus has a great support system within it's culture that allows for opportunities to learn and grow with this expanding company. Throughout my experience here, I've been given the tools to progress; and as I've progressed, I've been recognized for my efforts. I've been challenged, rewarded, and encouraged by my peers, management, and clients.

ConsSometimes a lack of communication between departments; this is something that occurs in a lot of companies, and until technology catches up with the demands of individuals, this will continue to be a work in progress.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore open communication between upper management and entry-level about the possibilities of growth. As it is now, a lot of people don't believe there is an opportunity for upward movement unless its specifically asked for.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Firing spree coming soon

General Manager (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsPto is good, except it is rarely approved without a fight and you are expected to check messages and work while off

ConsConstant screaming from above, rollouts that never work, "efficiency" projects that actually create more work, no consistency in messages from VP level.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees are not respected and they know it. Stop the fear management. The RVP loves to preach culture, but he is clueless about what it means and how to foster a good, productive corporate culture. We are about to see a massive firing spree. ADs are being demoted, and there is a new constant message of "you want to be a GM? You MUST do 10 deals, have 65% retention and do 10 tours". Fair enough I guess, except only about 5% of the company does this. Last year the RVP got nailed with about a $4 million lawsuit for wrongful termination because he didn't like hearing about a GM that wanted her employees to like their jobs. Lost that case, cost the company millions. So now he has set parameters that almost no one can meet, is making it clear that many will be fired soon and is using the new parameters to avoid getting sued again. Many will be fired in the next month or so, and the survivors will find themselves managing multiple centers, thereby killing their opportunity for bonus since the dual GM bonus is unattainable. Sorry Regus, many are on to you. Preach culture this, service that all you want. Without actual support you will never grow the company. Avoid working here, they do not promote, there are no raises and you get threatened with your job constantly.

Great job, dynamic company.

Area Director (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsRegus has been a great opportunity for me and provides an environment for professional development. The company is growing rapidly and is evolving to meet the needs of clients worldwide. Along with this growth comes much opportunity for advancement for those who work hard and are willing to accept and execute on developmental feedback. No days are the same at Regus, which keeps the job as challenging as it is rewarding. We are encouraged to give back to our community and our team enjoys that opportunity by volunteering at local charities several times a year. It has been the most enjoyable career in my 30 years of work history.

ConsFor people who can easily adapt to change this company is a great fit. Those who are resistant to change and challenge they will have a difficult time with the rapid pace and responsibility the roles here require.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. You are focusing on the right things to create a great environment for the employees and customers alike. The Las Vegas area has developed a great culture because of the solid direction from senior leadership.

Corporate treatment and attitude toward employees is awful, but the product, industry, clients, employees are AMAZING!

AREA SALES MANAGER (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits, industry, volume of information, office environment, clients and local staff

ConsEmployee moral, treatment by corporate, constant pay and title changes and elimination of staff support in centers, billing and invoicing nightmares we had to deal with for our customers, unreasonable work loads, NO support from corporate, corporate disconnect to real world

Advice to Senior ManagementGrowth and success come from the people in the field, on the battleground and in the line of fire. Once upper management loses touch with this reality and fails to listen with open door and mind, and truly believes their credentials and ability to manage are superior to the wealth of knowledge their employees possess, the most critical aspects of Regus's products and services was lost. (Customer Service and Employee and Client satisfaction and referrals)

It's an okay job ... Things could be better

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsFast pace
    Clients
    No weekends
    A lot of holidays off
    Pto
    Benefits

ConsManagement
    The new GM role
    The new part time employees

Advice to Senior ManagementGive each center at least 2 full time people!!!!! Atleast if your going to create the GM role the senior CSRs who basically run the center and do ALLLLLLLL operations cannot do everything!!! Two people that work 4 hours per day with the client base we have is no help ! It's a pain in the butt!

Rewarding...

Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThe days are never the same and you keep busy with work all day. Meet different clients with different businesses. Learning bit by bit of what those different companies do, which is very inciteful. You're not only representing Regus but you're also representing you're clients. Benefits are great! I received great if not THE best training in the state. A great work environment and awesome upper management to work for.

ConsNone that I have experienced.

Senior Client Service Representative

Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Greenwood Village, CO

ProsI started with Regus almost 7 years ago and was excited about a new challenge and opportunity. Since being with Regus I have been exposed to such a different culture from the clients I come into contact with to the people I work with every day. There is never a dull moment at Regus as every day brings new companies, new clients, and new tasks.

I have been very blessed to have had some amazing mentors as I grew with Regus and some of the best managers I've ever worked with. Regus has been very supportive of not only my professional growth but also my family life. I couldn't have asked for a better fit.

Regus is continuiously growing, offering new opprotunites out there for those that want to seize them. I'm proud to be a part of the Regus family.

ConsI'm very happy with my role with Regus and the company as a whole.

Good Company

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsI have one of the best managers in the state. The benefits are great and work with tons of providers. I love working weekdays and having weekends off. The work is really rewarding when you have great clients. You get to meet tons of different people all the time. The pay is generally pretty good and matches the standard for similar jobs around the area.

ConsSome of the systems are quite glitchy. Most of the time people who put in the most work and work the hardest dont get recognized for their work if they are not in management. It can be pretty difficult to move up as there are not many positions available for growth.

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!