Regus Reviews

Updated October 31, 2014
2.8

Regus Chief Executive and Director Mark Dixon
Mark Dixon

Pros
  • The benefits are good cause they have not raised our rates in a while (in 17 reviews)

• It depends of the job you've got there is generally a good work-life balance (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Middle & upper management seem completely out of touch with what happens locally (in 27 reviews)

• Frustrating by the lack of communication (in 9 reviews)

More Highlights

Fast-paced , demanding culture. Great opportunity for advancement with success or failure if you struggle with change.

Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Hard work and achievement is recognized and rewarded. Compensation could be better, but incentives offset base salary deficiencies. Do your job well and nobody messes with you. This is a great opportunity to not only succeed for yourself and essentially run your own business unit, but also to actively participate in the growth of your clients' business which is rewarding.

Cons

If you aren't open to change, struggle with a fast-paced work environment, or have difficulty in meeting and exceeding expectations, this isn't a job for you.

Help simplify some of the processes at the field level allowing for quicker resolution of the most consistently recurring issues. These issues are limited, and well understood.

Best company I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Coaching General Manager in Ridgeland, MS
    Current Employee - Coaching General Manager in Ridgeland, MS

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Encouragement to run my own business with the guidance and encouragement of my AD and RVP is fantastic! I am provided with the tools and training to run a successful business and exceed my customers' expectations. The work life balance atmosphere is great. Paid time off and paid holidays work out to over 3 weeks paid time off in the first year alone! Excellent benefits packages are available. Senior management leadership is top notch. Recently restructured North America with great leadership and clear communication of the company's current and future plans.

Cons

If you do not like change, this is not a good fit for you. Change is a constant at Regus.

Continue to solicit and listen to the local team members. The local team hears first hand from our customers and has a sense of what is and what is not working.

Just okay.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Regus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-huge company, lots of centers
    -some good benefits (we have a gym in our building that we have access to, can go to centers around the world, etc)

Cons

-Lots of internal politics
    -Management structure is bulky
    -Dress code doesn't fit individual city culture; wearing a suit in Seattle makes NO sense

Relax the office culture. You can be professional, but still have some fun/ be relatable.
    Get creative in your marketing programs.
    Your CSRs are the heart of each center and do the majority of the work - compensate them accordingly.

Good company/Poor management.

Current Employee - General Manager in Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyday day is different. Great opportunity to relocate anywhere in the world. Good benefits.

Cons

A lot of overwhelming duties with min. manpower, reports, manger meetings, moving furniture, cleaning dishes, answering phones, and etc. At times it's like managing a mini hotels except no beds.

Training is not equal in all markets. There are a huge gaps in knowledge depending on where the management was based from. Allow General managers more support/customer service rep (csr) hours, so they can perform all sales/operation duties requested by upper management. Seems there have been a lot of downsizing of csr hours and positions such the VP of Operations, and Area Sales rep in 2014, I suguest have more of a work/life balance attitude to energize and motivate your management and CSR'S.

Good company but no growth

Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative

I worked at Regus part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You learn a lot so it prepares you for a management position

Cons

Heavy workload is not equal to pay

Help the Csr's with workload.

Awesome company with a care for their employees

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orange, CA

I have been working at Regus part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The pros are endless but the work environment is my favorite by far.

Cons

Training is usually slow or not there.

Work on making the training more condensed and precise.

great company

I worked at Regus

Pros

Large, world wide company with great products and lots of room for growth. I worked with a great, supportive team and there was always someone available to help answer questions during training

Cons

Becuase they are a world wide companies, several policies should have more room for flexibility to customize for the different cultures of the center locations

Okay

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Regus

Pros

Liked my co worker and clients

Cons

No job growth. Compensation was horrible as well.

Sell more for less pay with little to no support form upper management.

Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Wonderful clients and nice office space.

Cons

The company culture is a high pressure with little reward sales organization that manages their employees with fear tactics.

CSR

Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Orange, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative in Orange, CA

I worked at Regus full-time

Pros

You can be placed and work with an awesome team. It was a stress free job for the most part. Management is great depending on if the manager you get placed with cares more about the job and his team than just the deals he or she makes.

Cons

Very disappointing raises and low pay overall. If your sigificant other makes good money than this is Job will work for you, but don't expect much increase regardless of what they say at interview. Coverage is hard as not many other centers are willing to help.

compensation needs to be reevaluated.