Regus

Employer Engaged

Just okay.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Regus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-huge company, lots of centers
    -some good benefits (we have a gym in our building that we have access to, can go to centers around the world, etc)

Cons

-Lots of internal politics
    -Management structure is bulky
    -Dress code doesn't fit individual city culture; wearing a suit in Seattle makes NO sense

Relax the office culture. You can be professional, but still have some fun/ be relatable.
    Get creative in your marketing programs.
    Your CSRs are the heart of each center and do the majority of the work - compensate them accordingly.

Run don't walk from this company

Current Employee - Area Director
    Current Employee - Area Director

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Working with a lot of great people, it's the only thing that saved me all these years. Time off and Holidays are great! Would not recommend this company to anyone.

Cons

As a current Director in this company they do not know how to treat their employees. We are all just numbers and as our leader told us before a meeting we all suck, it's time to get new people working in this company that the tenure ppl need to go. We have only helped grow this company and worked countless hours but that doesn't matter.

You all need to realize what you are doing to this company. Hiring all new people is not the answer. Trying to scare employees with a ranking report is not how to run a business. We have not had a good year, I don't care how you look at it. Maybe you should take a step back and realize what you are doing before you lose anymore good team members. Clients hate us, employees hate coming to work everyday. This company has turned into one of the worst companies to work for and its very sad.

Fast-paced , demanding culture. Great opportunity for advancement with success or failure if you struggle with change.

Current Employee - General Manager
    Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Hard work and achievement is recognized and rewarded. Compensation could be better, but incentives offset base salary deficiencies. Do your job well and nobody messes with you. This is a great opportunity to not only succeed for yourself and essentially run your own business unit, but also to actively participate in the growth of your clients' business which is rewarding.

Cons

If you aren't open to change, struggle with a fast-paced work environment, or have difficulty in meeting and exceeding expectations, this isn't a job for you.

Help simplify some of the processes at the field level allowing for quicker resolution of the most consistently recurring issues. These issues are limited, and well understood.

Good company but no growth

Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative

I worked at Regus part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You learn a lot so it prepares you for a management position

Cons

Heavy workload is not equal to pay

Help the Csr's with workload.

Good company/Poor management.

Current Employee - General Manager in Oakland, CA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Regus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everyday day is different. Great opportunity to relocate anywhere in the world. Good benefits.

Cons

A lot of overwhelming duties with min. manpower, reports, manger meetings, moving furniture, cleaning dishes, answering phones, and etc. At times it's like managing a mini hotels except no beds.

Training is not equal in all markets. There are a huge gaps in knowledge depending on where the management was based from. Allow General managers more support/customer service rep (csr) hours, so they can perform all sales/operation duties requested by upper management. Seems there have been a lot of downsizing of csr hours and positions such the VP of Operations, and Area Sales rep in 2014, I suguest have more of a work/life balance attitude to energize and motivate your management and CSR'S.

Awesome company with a care for their employees

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orange, CA

I have been working at Regus part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The pros are endless but the work environment is my favorite by far.

Cons

Training is usually slow or not there.

Work on making the training more condensed and precise.

Strong growth, industry leader

Current Employee - General Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - General Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Regus full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Excellent work environment and respected Brand in the industry

Cons

Corporate staff cutbacks leave the field staff unsupported

Being penny wise and pound foolish with regards to labor weakens your foundation

great company

I worked at Regus

Pros

Large, world wide company with great products and lots of room for growth. I worked with a great, supportive team and there was always someone available to help answer questions during training

Cons

Becuase they are a world wide companies, several policies should have more room for flexibility to customize for the different cultures of the center locations

Operations Manager

Former Employee - Center Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Center Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Regus full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Challenging days. Friendly tenants. Great co workers.

Cons

Extremely poor management and HR.

Start taking employees more seriously

DO NOT WORK HERE IF YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOURSELF!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Regus full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The only "pro" is if you end up working with a few good people because everything else pretty much is horrible. Oh and I guess the fact that your benefits package is active pretty quickly. So, there's two pro's.

Cons

Just about everything but I will be more specific. The pay rates are WAY TO LOW for both senior CSR's and CSR's in general. They dont want to pay you a CENT more than they have to so it's nearly impossible to get over time pay. Upper management is horrific! The turn around for every "General Manager" and "Regional manager" is a joke! There was one every few months while I was working at Regus. Their billing system is AWFUL. They rip off their clients by charging them all these "fee's" and they make you call and tell the now former clients the good news, they owe Regus money and now they are being sent to collections. It's awful!

Go through a MAJOR upper management re-vamp with classes, management guides, and to treat your employees, the main people running the show like the CSR's more respect.